1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Passing urine test after weekend Methamphetamine use

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by cold1, Aug 1, 2004.

1. cold1

cold1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a urine test monday at the methadone clinic but I've been using ice for two days. Is there anything I can do to keep the methamphetamin from showing up? I only use it on Fri & Sat not through the week. Can i sweat it out or flush it out with water? Any help will be much appreciated, I need to pass this test. Thanks.

2. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    fancy shit wont work the same as weed your best shot is drink a lot of water and pop some vitamin B12's to turn your piss yellow again. start now and keep drinking till your test, its not 100% that youll pass but this is the best method.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o Male from The Netherlands
    Use the search engine. Creatine, lemon juice and lots of water is what comes to mind.

4. otat

otat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Certo (fruit pectin) will work, but the meth won't show up either, which will raise questions?????

<blockquote> Originally posted by cold1 on 01 August 2004<hr>
    I have a urine test monday at the methadone clinic but I've been using ice for two days. Is there anything I can do to keep the methamphetamin from showing up? I only use it on Fri & Sat not through the week. Can i sweat it out or flush it out with water? Any help will be much appreciated, I need to pass this test. Thanks.

<hr></blockquote>

5. manda

manda Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    I've heard of fruit pectin before- how is it used to clear a u.a? Could someone be more specific???