Pathetic pieces....

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by rideburton56, Feb 9, 2006.

1. rideburton56

rideburton56 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One thing that every pothead has come across in his or her life is when u use a really strange pipe or bong because nothing else is around, and the 5 minute drive to get a blunt is just way to much effort. Everyone has used a apple or a soda can every now and again, but I has used some really fucked up ones.... in fact, currently swim just started smoking again (drug tested for work finally) and was desperate for a cheap piece. I had an old tobacco pipe lying around, so I made a tinfoil bowl inside the actual bowl, poked some holes in it, and thats swims temporary piece for now. The one that takes the cake for I am this.

1 L shaped metal piece
    1 two person "hookah head"
    20 feet of making tape

So swim picked up this hookah head, which fits into thetop of a bong and diverts the smoke into two tubes, and a friend broke his bong about a week later. all I had otherwise was one of those 10 dollar metal pipes that everyone starts out with haha. so swim and his roomate taped the metal piece to the inlet of the hookah head, and voila, a two person bowl. But in all honesty, it looked like some kind of sex toy. To top it off, I got clipped while using this piece with his roomate, and the cop honeslty did not know what to make of it. he scratched his head looking at it for a solid 10 minutes

Ive got more but other people share as well!!

2. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I amn't a fan of joints, because they just seem a little wasteful. Instead, he'd rather roll up some tin foil, pinch or twist about an inch from one end, and use that for a bowl. In fact, tin foil is part of every homemade piece of his.

SWIM also made a bong from a robitussin bottle, just to be inventive. But he's stupid; he used a pen to link the bowl to the inside, and that melts away like hell.

3. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's best/favorite homemade peice of his would be this....

A small waterpipe made from the following items..
    1. Pill bottle
    2. Doorstopper
    3. Hollow pen

As you can imagine, the pill bottle is the chamber, the doorstopper the bowl and the hollow pen for the mouthpiece. Put some effort into making it nicely,drop some water in the bottom and you actually have a waterpipe that works very well. For a screen you can use either tinfoil or a screen.

The worste one of his would be this..

A 2L bottle and a straw stickin in the side of it going to the bottom, he would stick a joint in the straw and it would be like a bong with a joint in it instead of a bowl. It worked but it was a waste.

4. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Who can afford a pricey bong when homemade works. Swim best one is made out of stainless steel tubing and a 90 degree elbow. Bowl is a 1/2" -1/8" reducer. Been using it for many years.

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Ever tried a combination of a fruit or vegatable (ie, a carrot or apple) and tin foil?

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    My snail is not a fan of homemade contraptions. He doesn't build them himself and other people rarely build them well. He's all for smoking a proper bong but he doesn't own one. He almost exclusively smokes joints.

7. rideburton56

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Another one of swimsfaves is the Sobe gravity bong, in which u need absolutely nothing but an empty big sobe bottle (the glass ones). If you look closely towards the bottom there is a part of the glass that is indented and can be punctured with a screwdriver very easily. what you do is puncture the metal top, to make a bowl, fill the sobe bottle up with water while plugging the hole, then let all the water out while lighting the weed.... voila, a 1 piece gravity bong. it works like a charm, takes a little more effort but u seriously get monster rips.

8. rideburton56

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have to agree with you on that one liam but in my experience sometimes yo have no choice. My favorite smoke would be a really nicely rolled blunt, and second to that is a roor bong i bought back in college. my god the the rips I got offthat were absolutely uncalled for.

9. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    thats pretty damn cool.

10. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Years ago when I was in his late teens one of his buddies made a bong out of a mason jar and it had a length of pcv tubing for easy sharing of the mouthpeice without having to pass the jar around, you know hookah style. Not a bad little homemade jobby right? Well for some reason swims buddy used a peice of plastic or hard rubber tube for the stem that went from the bowl into the water of the jar. After the first bowl the tube just started to smolder and melt at the base of the bowl from the heat. My were parked in a car out in the middle of nowwhere with no other gear so they had to drive back to town to resume the session. Now THAT was a pathetic peice.

11. tomuel

tomuel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    First thing I ever smoked pot out of was an elbow joint screwed into a metal tube with a screen from a screen door. That thing was brutal. My current bong, the "juice machine" is one of those pomegranite juice bottles (you know, those ones that always make you think "I should make a bong out of that") with the same kind of pipe I mentioned before as the stem and bowl, only with a real pipe screen. Works like a charm.

12. catchingsignals

catchingsignals Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Swim once was so desperate to smoke that he made a pipe out of a purple straw with a "bendy" arm. He then scotched taped a new craftsman ratchet to the end of the straw (as the bowl) and used a tiny piece of cardboard with tack holes punched in it as a screen.

It's very humbling to smoke from such a thing.

13. catchingsignals

catchingsignals Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Swim once was so desperate to smoke that he made a pipe out of a purple straw with a "bendy" arm. He then scotched taped a new craftsman ratchet to the end of the straw (as the bowl) and used a tiny piece of cardboard with tack holes punched in it as a screen.

It's very humbling to smoke from such a thing.

14. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It's at times like that you bust out the good ol pop can. If your thing worked without the straw melting and cardboard burning your lungs and making your mouth taste nasty, then, wow am I ever surprised.

15. Dr.Ganesha

Dr.Ganesha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim's also used a ratchet on the end of a pen, he pulled the screen out of a faucet though. His favorite homemade piece, though, was a pickle. He didn't have an apple, so headed for mom's cucumber patch. It worked great. Rolling aluminum foil around a pen, then bending up one end for a bowl works good too.

16. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I made a bong out of a prosthetic leg.

17. goslamsomeTHC

goslamsomeTHC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    dude that is from deuce bigalow 2 HA!

18. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Really? haha I havent seen it. I just thought it would be funny to do. I'm gonna have to see it now.
    Seriously, made millions of tin foil pipes. Made many creations at the local hardware store. The best though was probably a tripple stage bong made out of 2 liters. OHHH and gravity bongs in the sink made out of a two liter.

19. Roll_Light_Smoke

Roll_Light_Smoke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    me and my flatmate made a "bong" out of a didgeridoo with a piece of scrap paper, an elastic band and, of course, the didgeridoo.

20. Poke my Bunny

Poke my Bunny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always used to make pieces out of hilighters, and that's how they got the name "HIGH IGNITER". Just take the ink part out, make a hole in the top of the hilighter, near the end of it, melt a shapoo lid (or something for a bowl) on top and put a shit load of electric tape on it, then put in some alluminum foil in the bowl, and toke away.