Combinations - paxil with salvia divinorum or meth

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by woodrod, Feb 2, 2007.

1. woodrod

woodrod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Alabama, U.S.A.
    smiw was wondering if there would be any wierd reactions or dangerous effects from taking paxil with salvia or other hallucinagens. I has experience meth with paxil was very nice with easy comedown. could savia be dangerous with paxil?

2. woodrod

woodrod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Alabama, U.S.A.
    Re: paxil with salvia or meth

:eek: SWIM never thought he would have to find the answer himself... But I did! To start out I takes 20mg Paxil everyday with 2.5mg klonopin.
    Setup: two buds where with swim that take no regular meds.
    Dose: SWIU had salvia 5x extract smoked through water pipe.
    They desided that I would go first, so SWIM it one hard time and held it in for as long as possible. The next thing I know he's in the matrix with white everywhere, like straight out of the movie! Then a block (like the LEGO kind) started flying at SWIM so eventually SWIM climbed out of the whole it made, in all the whiteness, to discover my friend where made of LEGOs and I had climbed out of one's chest! That all took place in like five mins. but it seemed like eternity. Then it was time for my friends so they did the same thing I did but only got an, what they described as a very strong marijuana buzz except they could not stand up and they felt like they where sweating but they where not! So witch leeds swim to believe that SSRIs potentiate salvia hardcore like, or it could be something to do with individual neurochemistry. So if you are on SSRIs be carefull with salvia. SWIU tried again after thirty mins. With SWIM tripping hard like crawling out of the T.V. and friends had same reaction as before. So whatever you decide to combine BE CAREFULL! All and all it was a blast and terrifying at the same time. So do any of you more educated people have a response as to why that went down that way ,or just assume SSRIs potentiate Salvia?

3. jholmes800

jholmes800 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Re: paxil with salvia or meth

Maybe it was because SWIU took the first hit off the homemade water bong or maybe it could have been the added drugs to SWIU's diet but i think SWIU and I should research the topic some more and find the real cause the saliva caused SWIU to have.