peanut butter?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by llllllllllllll, Mar 17, 2005.

1. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i finally got a hold of some.

i dont know what to think tho. i did a .10 line and didnt taste a drip. i never speed but i didnt sleep. it takes like a .20 or .30 line to "get me off" so i can see why i didnt. but still. now i got a head ache. and i never...(well i used to until daily use)...get head aches.

whats yalls point of view?

2. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you don't mind me asking...what is peanut butter, are you reffering
    to the actual food spread (that is best when mixed with wheat bread and
    apricot jam) or is peanut butter some sort of slang for speed? If it is
    ,it is unknown in my neck of the woods.

3. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Discolored meth means the cook had problems in manufacturing. I used to get "peanut butter" from a old source and never experienced a headache from it, however it was of low quality. The only time I can remember getting a headache from meth was when I sniffed extremely potent "ice". But I didn't get it until the next day. Did you get the headache when you railed it or later?

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hmmm.... if i'm not mistaken, i know people who have sead that "peanut butter" dope is a crank made with alluminum in part of the reaction.

5. MaFi0s0

MaFi0s0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alluminium is a MAO B inhibitor meaning it allows more dopamine to flow around the brain, would this mean that speed made with alluminium produce a better high?

6. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    peanut butter dope isnt to shabby...it looks kool in glass

7. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Was the name of the type of dope made from p2p years ago, now days the name is used on stuff out of a bad reaction.

8. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    No, it was once said if I remember right that aluminum helps out the reaction...I don't think it has anything to do with MAO's...I can't remember what it was used for in a reaction...If I remember right it helped recycle the rp or some shit like that but it is not needed to complete your reaction therefore swim never really read much more about it nor did he ever use it.....

9. Icecool

Icecool Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    When P2P is reduced via Al/Hg reaction the Al is neccesary anyway, I think the cook just didn't wash his speed in the filter good enough with acetone so when gassing it with HCl to make meth.HCl some HCl was still in the filtrate and when the rest of the solvent evaporates only meth.HCl and pure HCl is left which eats away the meth or discolours it or whatever.