Combinations - Peganum harmala and LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by vitriol, Nov 27, 2005.

1. vitriol

vitriol Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from croatia
    Hello,

did anibody try this combination (let's call it LSDhuasca [​IMG]), and what expiriences you have?

What are the benefits, and what are the danger of this combination?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo has taken mixed harmala alkaloids from P. Harmala with mescaline before.The combination caused the visuals to slow and turn into actual movies and sagas. For instance, the water of a pond became a long and drawn-out native ritual involving the appeasment of a volcano god. Bongo watched this drama intently for many minutes. It was clear as a bell.

Being a MAOI inhibitor, the admixture of harmala alkaloids with many things is quite dangerous. But LSD25 and mescaline are related in their pharmacology to dimethyltryptamine. DMT has been taken in conjuncture with this for as long as recorded history by natives in the Amazon area without ill effect.

3. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    You surely should cut the dose. And you have to write down what happened to your consciousness after this experiment. [​IMG] I doubt that it would hurt yo, but you can't be sure.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    What happened? Bongo went to bed after it wore off. No untoward aftermath. Actually passionflower tea - which also contains harmala alkaloids - makes a dandy sleep-ade. Nice dreams. Edited by: nagognog2

5. Caliform

Caliform Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I second Bongo here, as I tried passion flower tea and LSD-25 as well and had a remarkable expirience off 150 mics, but without a rediculous duration like high doses of LSD can give. SWIM told me he liked it but the potentialisation is huge.