1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

"Penis Envy" mushrooms. Any experience/advice? Help!!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by soylove, Sep 17, 2016.

1. soylove

soylove Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    So!
    I am at a cottage and my friend has some mushrooms that are apparently called "penis envy" -- I was told that they are pretty potent so she was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. my friend wants to make tea and said it hits you faster but I don't know how much she should be dosing for a light perception change as apposed to a big trip.

I had anxiety but has done mushrooms before and has a good time generally, but has not taken mushrooms for a while.
    any info or experiences you have on these "penis envy" mushrooms would be greatly appreciated.

x

2. monkeyspanker

monkeyspanker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've never heard of them, you should browse this thread, https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97428 .

It's in the sticky section above where you post threads, welcome to Df!

Have you looked at this 'penis envy' mushroom? Lot's of people have cute names for drugs. The above thread has pics for you to look at to compare. Might help with dosages in the other supplied information.

Research anything you plan on putting in your body, test drugs whenever you can, you can't really test mushrooms, you need to look and compare with the awesome information available here on the forums.

3. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Penis Envy are a type of Psilocybe Cubensis, so named for very obvious reasons.

[​IMG]

They do tend to be slightly stronger than other PC strains and as such you should dose a little lower than you usually do.
    I would start with no more than a gram if you are the sort of person who suffers with anxiety and make sure you have a good set & setting.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  4. monkeyspanker

monkeyspanker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    And Ian comes through with the goods yet again! Well done buddy!

I've never seen anything quite like that in 'shroom land before, I love the one 2nd from the right. I suppose plugging it is not a viable ROA :p

5. DrFaust

DrFaust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    63 y/o from Kentucky, United States
    I have grown these before, and yeas, they are quite potent. 1-2 gms dry will assuredly providecan enlightening experience.

6. Silly Owl

Silly Owl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from UK
    What? Why? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017