1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - PEP kratom capsules.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by examting, Jan 28, 2013.

1. examting

examting Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from U.K.
    Hello, i am thinking to buy P.E.P kratom capsules from reliable source, but before that i want to ask someone who had tried them to share the experience in here. I am about to buy 20capsules, so i would like to know if it worth it.

2. MachoManSavage

MachoManSavage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I bought a pack once to try them. It was the light green one, Super Indonesian. 600 mgs per pill. I took various amounts, from 2 caps to 7, and never did I feel it.

Keep in mind it takes 2.5 grams of regular thai or bali to get me feeling very good. So I give a thumbs down.

3. PillMan

PillMan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Arkansas, U.S.A.
    I would recommend staying away from kratom that is already pulled for you. Buy some commercial grade kratom and make your own capsules.

4. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    What is a reliable source?
    Someone that sends you what you pay for?

That sort of product is the type of crap that is sold in head shops and legal high sites, and you would be best to avoid them. Not only are you buying bad kratom, you are also wasting money and giving it to people that do not care about kratom or its continued legality.

Find a site that discuss kratom vendors, find a vendor that comes recommended (and reviews on their own site dont count) and buy plain powdered kratom leaf. If you have to encapsulate it then that can be done easily yourself.

20 caps means nothing, that could be anywhere between 10 and 20 grams, and if it is a crap kratom then that might be only 1 or 2 doses.

5. stewart78

stewart78 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My first post! Something I have experience with. When I was early in the learning process, I got the full line of PEP. I essentially paid for some cool looking dispensers. As many have said, stick with the original plain powders.

6. carter 1203

carter 1203 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Michigan
    I've had the capsules a couple times and disappointed. First, I have an aversion to large pills or capsules because they get stuck in my throat sometimes. Those kratom capsules are huge and left me with no buzz whatsoever and I took a few of them. Another turnoff is they generally cost a lot more than crushed leaf and powder too.

7. al-Hazred

al-Hazred Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    While powder may well be a better method of buying, not all is lost if you get the capsules. My first kratom experiences were with them, and I was at first frustrated with how ineffective they seemed. First 4, then 8 with only threshold effects. But I soon found that once I hit 10-12 capsules (blegh) in combination with a little caffeine, full-fledged effects kicked in very nicely. Buy powder next time, but that doesn't mean you should toss the caps!

8. Li2CO3

Li2CO3 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Canada
    i'm too late! everyone has already said what i would have said. but yeah, giant capsules get stuck in your throat and make you more sick than gulping down a little powdered leaf. in my opinion putting kratom into capsules is totally unnecessary and is only a way for headshops to market it as an 'easy to take' drug...

this reminds me of my first experience with kratom..although it wasn't in capsule form, it was from a headshop near my house. it's unfortunate that i can't discuss prices because it was probably the most i've ever been ripped off in my life, and i wish i could share it! it's okay though - had a great time on the 5 gram dose and soon learned my lesson after checking out the internet.......................