Drug info - Peppermint Extract

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by mw42407, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw42407

mw42407 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone have any experiances with peppermint extract or any extract for that matter (i heard peppermint was the strongest, like 89% or somthing) I researched it and cant find much about it except that it will getyou drunk.This was brought up in another post topic but nobodysaid much about it.

2. dags

dags Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, im pretty sure itsmint extract. why not just drink alcohol, im sure it tastes better than 200 proof (?)drops of mint extract Edited by: dags

3. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its way to hard to get down and i have not had luck feeling even a buzz
    from the extracts... they come in like 1 oz bottles and have 40$ to 90%
    alcohol but i down one in about 30 minutes and stuff and never could
    feel anything... its just not worth it... swim suggests to go buy
    alcohol or if your not yet 21 then go have someone buy it for u... many
    random people will even buy it for u... I say... buts My crazy
    for suggesting something illegal... i mean no one on this forum would
    do something illegal... So i apologize for swim...

4. mw42407

mw42407 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah we tried it this weekend, I started buzzing off of it and got fed upbecause of the taste and started drinking reg old alcohol. We mixed the mintwith sprite and it wasnt too bad, just tasted like we were sucking on a really strong mint the whole night. In the end its not worth it unless ur REALLY desprit or just really like mint. oh well live and learn

5. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    this sound like its too good to be true but it isnt. its a little mixture found in the baking aisle called peppermint extract/mint extract.it comes in the one oz vials that vanilla extract comes in and one vial is enough to get you off.unless your some gallon a day moonshine drinker 2 vials will get you pretty tipsy.I weigh 150 and hasnt drank in a couple of month and he drank one vial and he was feelin good(You might wanna mix it in with a drink,I thought he would down it like a man but it was too strong) You might wanna *TRY GOOGLE* the taste wasn't too bad either,like really strong peppermint schnapps.thiese things are great.pretty expensive though....I got a good bargain with his five finger discount card:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  6. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: 90% alcohol at the supermarket & legal to buy under age 21!!

Damn, that sounds like signs of desperation or sheer boredom. Can't find no adult to buy you booze?
    Swim dad was a cook during WWII, they had to keep all of their extracts under lock and key. So, being a curious boy after hearing his war stories, tried drinking some. Never again.

7. Heretic.Ape.

Heretic.Ape. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Ah, the youthful pursuit of booze! I might recommend going out to parties and such on the weekends. Alcohol isn't that hard to come across when you're underage, and most parties I went to were good old drunken times. Just think, you could go party and have a good time meeting new people while (being a member of a forum like this) giving sagely advice to young dumb peers to avoid accidents. You can't beat a combo like that! When I was a lad he used to sit outside stores and ask people of a certain profile if they would buy him beer. This isn't the greatest thing to do but usually it worked for him and the worse that happened was getting told to bugger off.
    Keep in mind that I was just as dumb a kid as the average teenager and I am not advocating underage drinking. However much every adolecent likes to think they've got the world figured out the adolecent brain is still not done developing, notably the capacity for making sound judgments (current research astounded the medical community by showing the area of the brain associated with this capacity reaches full development not until around 25 years!). Be safe, be moderate, have fun, and don't get into the habit of drinking alone.

8. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba

Sorry, Off Topic, but:

This is the best news I've heard in ages - it means there's still hope for SwiGrecian.

Is the article below referring to the same research as you are?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52687-2005Jan31.html

9. shoobie

shoobie Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Seriously dude. When I was younger I would simply do what Swi Heritic ape did. Just find a homeless dude and ask him. Tell him youll give him a fiver for his services. Don't give him the five until he returns with the product. Also, have a few friends with you, so if need be you can retrieve the hooch with force if necessary. Worked for swim anyhow. Drinking that much extract must be bad for swiy. Not that booze is health food or anything.

ps. I do not condone the useage of alcohol under legal drinking age. Fornication, sex after midnight, sticking your di*k in the mashed potatoes, or watching more than one episode of gimme a break at a time. Thank you!

10. Heretic.Ape.

Heretic.Ape. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Grecian, that looks like the study. I havn't actually read the study but one of my collegues in a child development and learning study was telling me about it a while ago. There is still hope for you but I'm a lost cause it seems ;)
    Shoobie, the party hasn't started until somebody sticks their di*k in the mashed potatoes.

11. bcubed

bcubed Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

Good God, don't tell MADD about that shit!

12. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Peppermint extract is a wonderful flavouring for confectionary (as a few drops added).

SWIJ is sure she saw a post elsewhere on this forum stating that it tasted like shit and burned like mad when ingested in larger quantities (she can't find it UTFSE currently)

Do NOT try this one at home, tipsy flamingos!

13. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
  14. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Thank you Sir! And on that note: CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.