1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - Percocet and Weed

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by SeeYouOnPluto, Feb 12, 2011.

1. SeeYouOnPluto

SeeYouOnPluto Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Tomorrow my pet monkey is planning on doing two watson 933s(Percocets with Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 7.5 mg.) He's wondering if he he should be worried about combining this with a healthy amount of weed.

My monkey always likes to be safe and would appreciate on any advice as to these two drugs and their combined effects/safety.

2. dabullsef

dabullsef Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Adding weed to most drugs will synergize (aint a word) the weed and the percocet. meaning that it will potentiate or increase the effects of the percocet. does your cat have any tolerance with either of the substances? if not i would recommend starting very small, perhaps a perc and a bowl. not everyone reacts the same to the same substances. i heard it somewhere i cant remember where, its better to dose too small and work your way up then to dose too much and be in trouble. hope my rhino helped

3. RASK757

RASK757 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My cat said he love this combo, he recommends starting off with just one perc to test your tolerance for this drug. My cat also finds when mixing weed with opiates he gets a nod going just a little bit quicker than just opiates alone. He recommends smoking about 10-15 minutes after ingestion. Please to not attempt to snort that perc. Your nose will thank you.

4. Frank

Frank Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My brother doesn't like combining those two very often. He takes 15mg Oxy IR's up the nose throughout the day. When he smokes good weed on that stuff the buzz is just way too intense to be enjoyable. He says the weed makes the PK buzz an anxious/nauseous/dizzy type of buzz instead of a laid back chilled out type of buzz. He definitely just prefers the Oxy's by themselves, and the weed by itself. Everyone is different and likes different feelings, just his .02

5. Sky/High

Sky/High Newbie

Reputation Points:
    percocet and weed, hmm I must say this is a great combo! and yes I must say it is safe in moderation.
    Your pet monkey will more then likely have an outcome in this result that he will really enjoy, IMO.
    The key to being safe is moderation, moderation, moderation, remember that word.
    Also combining opiates (percocet) with other drugs is not always safe, example : Alcohol, Benzos, Other depressants, etc.) But IMO, the procedure you are asking about for your pet monkey, combining weed and oxycodone is IMO safe, and your pet monkey will realize that from your outcome hopefully.
    Have a great trip, remember to be safe, if you have any questions that you are not sure about, feel free to ask the members on this site.
    Being safe is the most important key to having a nice high.

Sky/High added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Rhino is right here, start off with a lower dose to find your comfort zone so you dont O.D and dont get sick. Start off with one percocet and take it from there!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  6. ef87

ef87 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    in SWIMs experience, weed can ruin/overtake an opiate buzz. SWIM never smokes at the peak or an hour or so after the initial opiate buzz.. However on the opiate comedown SWIM can take a bong hit and it throws it right back into full blown euphoria. If the hit was taken during or before the peak, SWIMs head just gets all fuzzy and its like the they just even out, with neither the weed or the oxycodone being enjoyable.

7. swade

swade Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves this combination...to much weed will definitely ruin it though...great advice given from the previous posters. MODERATION....with low tolerance...7.5mg perc + 1 bowl is lovely

8. Frank

Frank Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My brother went back for more last night. He kept thinking about this topic and how others enjoy the combo. He wondered why he did not.

After about 3 greens up his nose, he toked half a fatty of bubblelgum, really making sure the weed took over the opiate buzz/intensified it greatly. My brother decided that the buzz is indeed enjoyable, just as long as you don't sit there and stare at the TV. If he keeps moving and keeps busy, he doesn't feel like he's going to have a heart attack. :thumbsup: