Percocet Crash Course

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by IDealinDreams, Apr 23, 2006.

1. IDealinDreams

IDealinDreams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey once again, guys. I recently got his hands on percocets, and while he was able to find some information on them from wikipedia, he wasn't able to get enough to make any real educated choices. He used the search engine of this very forum to try and find what he was looking for, but all that appeared were information for more advanced users, or people talking about what drug it is similar to.

So, basically, if anyone would be so kind, SWIM sure would enjoy a thorough crash course on percocets. Basically, any information pertaining to dosage, what it's like exactly, all this I hear about extracting ace-something or other, and various other things.

I know it must seem like a pesky 'noob' question, and he apologizes, but everyone has to start somewhere!

Thanks in advance!

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The search engine should really answer your Q's.

First Try using different terms - Percocets are Oxycodone mixed with APAP. It should say what the concentrations are - like 7.5/500 means 7.5 mg Oxy and 500 APAP.
    CWE is another search you should do. It stands for Cold Water Extraction, which is somethign you will want to do to the pills if you have more than a couple. APAP is very bad for the liver in high dosages and the CWE leave the Oxy and removes the APAP.

3. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I would ask for 10/350's if you have the chance to obtain some. Tell the doctor you are sensitive to asprin, as it upsets your stomach. Perc 10's are swims fav's ;)

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Having recently been tortured by a dentist: Percocets (and generic counterparts) are 5mg oxycodone hydrochloride and 325mg acetaminophen (Tylenol). Percodans contain aspirin rather than acetaminophen - but 5mg oxycodone as well. Unless they are Percodan-Demi, which contain 2.5mg oxycodone and 325mg aspirin.

5. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
  6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
  7. killthepoor187

killthepoor187 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My understanding was that regular percocets had 5 mg oxy, the extra strength percs had 7.5 mg oxy, and the maximum strength had 10 mg oxy. I have no idea what the apap quantities are, except that I thought the 10s had 325 mg apap.

My girlfriend got in a bad car wreck a few years ago and they bumped the dosage up in this manner.

8. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    If only you guys could get Oxynorm in the U.S.

10mg Oxycodone, 0.00mg Paracetomol. Comes in an itsy bitsy capsule to pull apart.

MMMMM the good old days of pain.

9. scottsi

scottsi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it depends on your tolerance, personally i find CWE pointless unless youre going to do 20+, there is always an ammount of good stuff that is lost doing it, and doing such a small ammount may take out enough to make your high not worthwhile, although oxycontin is fuckin great, i love that stuff

10. rocco_blitz

rocco_blitz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a buddy in the u.s and has had his hands on i.r. 30mg with no apap in them.Stands for instance release oxycodone,pretty sweeeeeeeet as well.

11. Telie

Telie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know this is an old forum but still thought i would reply for future users.
    I can't tell you the mg. i had because i never cared to check but i popped 2 good sized white round percocet and one more about a half hour later
    Music always enhances my highs so i found my favorite album and cranked it up full blast.
    after about a half hour my whole body was tingling and i felt very dreamy
    this is when i took one more
    soon i was feeling a rush of energy and extremely happy
    stupid decision #1
    i got into a friends car
    it was a short drive but i am a lightweight and drugs hit me hard especially the first time
    soon i was nauseous beyond words
    i quickly got out of the car and needed to sit down and have quiet
    i soon started gagging and would have puked if i had eaten at all that day
    slowly my nerves calmed
    i remained slightly dizzy but very dreamy for another hour
    then i passed out for 3 hours back at home in my room
    and it has been about 7 hours since i first took two and i am crashing
    which has been a little rough but is finally almost over,food helped
    it hit both of my friends completely different tho
    although we all felt VERY happy
    it was a rather nice high.
    good luck