1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - Permanent headache after shrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by MakingGood1, Nov 4, 2017.

1. MakingGood1

MakingGood1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Moscow, Russia
    Hi, I'm searching for someone who did have same experience or can somehow advise on what can help to relieve state that I'm into. Two years ago I tried magic shrooms. Specially this type: Psilocybe_cubensis

This was a one time experience. I had never tried something else or something similar before. My friend was a sitter. The trip end up bad, with no hallucination, just a lot of talks and overall bad feelings. In the morning I got up with a headache. After one week which went into depression, panic attacks, depersonalization and a lot of other bad staff. But what was the worst - the headache which didn't went away after two years. Now after two years I went through numeruos doctors, but head is still in pain. Doctors usually say that I don't have any physical problems. Psychotherapists advise different drugs on bipolar disorder, antidepressant and other similar stuff.

Did anyone experienced smth similar? What can you advice? Are there doctors who work with similar problems? Is there actually anything that can help? Thanks for any advice.

2. Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Some options
    1. It sounds like you took toxic mushrooms instead of psychedelic ones
    2. Your mushrooms were contaminated with harmfull bacteria or other pathogens, maybe viral.
    3. It triggered or aggravated an existing conditions your already had

3. Thinking_Iris

Thinking_Iris Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from new_zealand
    Maybe its a posture thing? Some people when they take psilocybin mushrooms it adjusts posture, it always happens to me and I did find a trip report once of it happening to someone else. I have no idea how common this reaction is but it can happen. Possibly your posture was changed and now giving you headaches. What is the level of your physical activity?

4. MakingGood1

MakingGood1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Moscow, Russia
    Lodewijkp, this was shrooms that were grown by friend of mine. He and some of his friends tasted them, so I suppose that they were normal shrooms. I don't know if they did contain some bacterias or pathogens. Is this can somehow be tested? Anyway nothing was found in my blood.

Thinking_Iris, I do some yoga and running. But I would rather say that my physical activity is very low.

5. Thinking_Iris

Thinking_Iris Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from new_zealand
    I'm not too sure what to think then, have you tried acupuncture?