Peyote Vs San pedro

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by BluNt-ZiLLa, Dec 30, 2004.

1. BluNt-ZiLLa

BluNt-ZiLLa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Which of the two ismore potent? I have heard that peyote takes longer to mature and contains less mescaline but i am not to sure

2. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    t.peruviauns is said to have the same mescaline ammounts as peyote and grows faster,supposed to be hard to find in america, not to sure.

3. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:

peruvian torch is easily obtainable off the net from americansourcesin cali, arizona,new mexico, etc.

4. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    i'd also prefer the san pedro for ingestion, a normal peyote needs to much time to grow.

a really helpful method is to plug some peyote buttons onto a san pedro stub.
    the pedro piece would stop growing while the peyote button enlarges and slowly covers the whole san pedro until you've got one big peyote, usually developing many scions.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i didnt know that the san pedro quit growing all together...thanks for the info man..umm..i would guess that peyote has more mescaline..cause why else would people take the time to grow it then?..ya know?..haha..

6. indjuwandjuwa

indjuwandjuwa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    peyote is more potent! higher mesc % per gram.

peyote has more alkaloids that stimmulate the psych.

peyote visions are richer, deeper.

Things you can do is to graft the peyote ona trichcerues and use tricho + peyote together to enrich the experience, once you have cultivated enough to consume.

but if you are to impatient and just want get off. better chop up a trichocerues.

Tags: