1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Purity - Pharmaceutical cocaine?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by 420molecule, Mar 14, 2005.

1. 420molecule

420molecule Newbie

Reputation Points:
    MOD EDIT- this thread contains self-incriminating posts dating from before the self incrimination rule : do not self incriminate now

----------------

Is there such thing? How does it compare to street coke and what are the differences?

420M

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
  2. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    420molecule, i think you might have had novacaine, it was invented while trying to find a non-addictive sedative.

3. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    coke is used in delicate eye operations.

4. yamamike

yamamike Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes there is such a thing as Pharmaceutical grade Cocaine HCL. Used in Nose jobs and other proceduresas a local anesthetic and vaso-constrictor. Usually a liquid form though and swapped on the area of the procedure.

5. yamamike

yamamike Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BTW the guy that said he got it from a Pharmacy may be telling the truth, I have only known it to be kept in the Pharmacy at the Hospital, not your local Walgreen's folks! A good friend of mine is an Orthopedic Surgeon and had started his residency in plastics-- I have seen it first hand.

6. invictvs

invictvs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used to work as a hospital gopher (mail room boy). Once I delivered 5 big ass loaded syringes to the surgery center. The nurse that signed for it looked me over goodand checked the each syringe as anally as a nurse could.

I thought to myself "what the fuck was in those syringes!?", my copy of the delivery form had the word "Cocaine" on it... man if i knew then what i know now, i would've gotten lost on the way from the pharmacy to the surgery center. They were only paying me $6.25 an hour too.

7. mistaklar

mistaklar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
  8. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine is still manufactured legally in the United States. A company which is registered by the Federal Government is allowed to import coca leaves into the states. The company then extracts the oil and waxes which are sold as a flavoring agent. The cocaine paste is then shipped to another federally licensed company which then manufactures pharmaceutical cocaine from the cocaine base. This pharmaceutical cocaine is used as a topical anesthetic.

9. Kheribus

Kheribus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    medical grade cocaine solution ?

SWIM stumbled across a vial or two of medical grade liquid cocaine.

Does anyone know effective ways of consuming said liquid? I was skeptical about the uses of said substance (since it is to be used in medical environments,) but was inclined to research further.

Does medical liquid cocaine do anything? :crazy

10. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Liquid cocaine

well, it depends on the ingredients. If the liquid is simply a mixture of water and cocaine HCl, I am in major luck, and can easily "dry" it. So, find out the ingredients!

11. Kheribus

Kheribus Newbie

Reputation Points:

So, theoretically and optimistically, if this is TEH STUFF :) then I could heat it in the stove to recrystalize like... say... ketamine??

Worth a shot.

Cause swim heard that might not work.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2007
  12. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

like i said, it ultimetly depends on wether-or-not is is just water with cocaine HCl. Does swim know?

13. Kheribus

Kheribus Newbie

Reputation Points:

Not at the moment, no.

I will research further and post in the next 24 hrs.

Out of curiousity, does You know of any other possibilities of what is inside these vials? IE, aside from coke and water, what other options are available for liquid cocaine in medical applications?

14. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

SWIM once found some dental lignocaine (a cocaine analogue which has no psychoactive effects). That was mixed with epinephrine (adrenalin).

15. ladenburg

ladenburg Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

I've heard of a mixture called TAC (Tetracaine-Adrenaline-Cocaine) which is used for topical (skin) anaesthesia.

16. Kheribus

Kheribus Newbie

Reputation Points:

I also have a vial of liquid epinephrin. SWIM's friend actually recovered all these items:

xylocaine, marcaine, epinephrine, ethyl chloride (all liquids)

and endoderm, chryloderm, and isoderm patches.

SWIM doubts that the glorious tales of liquid cocaine are true at this point, but the above are what he has to work with.

SwIM thinks it's not as great as he anticipated.

17. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

I believe it's added to cocaine analogues used as local anesthetic to improve effectiveness.

Spelling mistake-- xylocaine is lidocaine (not lignocaine), often used with epinephrine. Dentists use this for tooth extraction. Take it from SWIM it has no interesting effects if you are not pain!

Ethyl chloride might have some interest, if treated with great care:

18. Kheribus

Kheribus Newbie

Reputation Points:

^ Wow. Well, after talking to SWIM, I was a little less excited about the prospects of what swim once thought was a goldmine.

The ethyl chloride sounds nuts :s

19. ladenburg

ladenburg Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Are the concentrations mentioned? E.g. the strength of adrenaline (epinephrine) solution is often noted as a number such as 1:1000 (one 1000th), which would mean 1 mg per mL or 0.1%.

Liquid cocaine, especially with alcohol, was appreciated amongst users (often physicians) in late 19th and early 20th century, so there is probably something to it. The norcocaine and especially cocaethylene metabolites are likely to contribute to an experience that may be somewhat qualitatively different from the use of cocaine by other (non-oral) routes of administration. I'd like to have more observations pertaining to this matter.

Most local anaesthetics (exception: cocaine) dilate blood vessels, resulting in faster removal of the substance by the blood stream, and thus reducing the duration of local anaesthesia. Adrenaline is used to address that problem.

Lignocaine is (or was) the British spelling.

Indeed, pain, itching and other unpleasant sensations can be rapidly relieved by application of 'caines. Unfortunately, they do nothing to address the cause of the symptoms.

20. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada

Cocaine dissolved in water would be the only thing I could think of for medical use. It would be injected i.v.