Other - Phenethylamine nootropic

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Rush, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Rush

Rush Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from switzerland
    Just found this:

Use of 2C-T-7 as a nootropic at low doses of 1-10mg has been reported, and it may be useful for this purpose in a similar manner to LSD[, which shows modest stimulant and nootropic effects at doses of 10μg.

The respondent was a 43 year old male who said that he had "ingested almost 2 grams of 2CT7 over a 7 month period," taking "a daily +1 museum dosage of 5-10mg." No tolerance was noticed. He said "I found it to be one of the most powerful cognition enhancers I've ever encountered," but mentioned that "it was difficult to stop taking 2CT7 and I used a SSRI to regain serotonin balance." Discussing the long term effects this has had on him, he says "the introspective and emotionally beneficial aspects of 2CT7 have allowed me to develop and appreciate my relationships with people. 2CT7 has also helped to remove personal obstacles that have prohibited progress in my life.", 2C-T-2 & 2C-T-7 User Surveys by Murple, Feb 6, 2001

(source:wiki)

Somebody has done this on his skin or can report for this use?

and what about other research chemicals in continued(daily, 2-3 days..) low dose?

i know AMT and AET are quite useful and have been explored for anti-depressant purpose by some people

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have heard of phens used as nootropic agents, some more than others, but it just doesn't seem like 2C-T-7 would be the best choice of substance for taking daily over an extended period of time...

3. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    ^Why so, Baj?

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Maybe i'm being too judgemental and ignoring the fact that low doses were taken. Its just that 2C-T-7 has alot of bodyload for some, and other unpleasurable effects, and it doesn't seem like a substance you would want to use very often, plus the lack of research data on Research Chemicals means you should be wary of frequent use anyways, but 2C-T-7 swim just gets funny feelings about.

Anyways, nevermind my last post, I wasn't really thinking about dose too enough there.

5. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have head this also said of low-dose 2C-D but cannot vouch for where she heard it or if there's any validity to the idea.

6. Rush

Rush Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from switzerland
    yeah... i've heard about 2c-d and i would like to read some reports but there aren't much

however my initial thoughts were headed to 2C-T-21 after i read this around the forum:
    ---------
    (quoted from nanobrain)
    2C-T-21

versatile, non-disabling, active in sub-milligram doses, almost no body load, performance enhancer, may lead to kundalini manifestations. ymmv.
    ---------
    what i'm trying to do is just searching for proofs to demonstrate that psychedelic drugs can improve lives, not only psychologichally speaking with mind opening experiences but in a pharmacological way(not abused of course,but maybe at lower doses than recreational use) as nootropics, antidepressants etc..

thoughts?

7. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    well, the other day a spurious correlation popped up - the Esteemed Elders of the psychedelic movement surely do beat the longevity curve median by a longshot. girlfriend's explanation - the Esteemed Elders have lived for the most part financially untroubled lives of privilege in environmentally and nutritionally favourable environments. well, this explanation is just as likely i reckon as the assumption that psychedelics are physically good for you, yet...