1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Phenibut and Poppy Seed Tea

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by seaturtle, Aug 2, 2013.

1. seaturtle

seaturtle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Tonight I wanted to experience something different than my usual routine of Poppy Tea, Cannabis, and Kratom, so I took 1.25 grams of Phenibut orally. I haven't taken Phenibut in 6 months, and have a low tolerance to GABAergics. Within the first few minutes I already felt a strange intoxicated energy, which might be placebo.

T+10 minutes: A wave of warmth hits me, quite strong and it feels similar to Opiate warmth, but not quite. My body feels quite tingly as this wave hits.

T+20 minutes: Maybe feeling the first bit of real intoxication. Notable lack of anxiety.

T+30 minutes: Euphoria starting to really come on now, I feel my motor skills declining, similar intoxication to a couple beers.

T+45 minutes: Go for a bike ride to get groceries, it's quite fun. I wander around in the store much calmer than usual. I start to feel strong euphoria coming on, the type of euphoria I associate with strong drugs like Morphine or Alcohol.

T+70 minutes: I start smoking Cannabis with a friend, which adds to the high nicely.

T+ 90 minutes: The euphoria is now on par with some Opiates I would say. Words becoming slurred and some lack of coordination. I feel fucked up in a good way. My body is warm and somewhat tingly, and at the same time my muscles are nice and relaxed. I feel calm in the mind, the problems of the day I had been worrying about have melted away!

Eating something for the first time during this high, I feel like I have the munchies but have been forgetting to eat. Short term memory is pretty bad right now.

T+110 minutes: The euphoria is good, but I feel like it could be alot better with some mu-opioid action. And also I'm addicted to Poppy Tea, so it's rare for me to drink it this late in the day. I decide to drink 150 grams worth of Poppy Seed Tea, containing Morphine, Codeine, and other alkaloids.

T+120 minutes: Watching a movie and eating fried chicken, more relaxed than usual.

T+130 minutes: First waves of Opiate euphoria mixing in with the Phenibut high, already feel quite sedated and happy, and the real Opiate high wont occur for another half hour.

T+150 minutes: The nod is already beginning. Feel very blissful and my body is comfortably numb. Still smoking Cannabis at a moderate pace.

T+190 minutes: Feeling intensely sedated, nodding out harder than usual. I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

T+200 minutes: I am remarkably numb and could go to sleep sitting in my chair if I wasn't careful. Nice and euphoric, quite high from smoking some hash. Time for bed.

T+8.5 hours: I wake up feeling refreshed, would've slept longer but my cat was acting crazy. I'm still definitely intoxicated, feels somewhat similar to being wasted on a bit of alcohol, but without the icky feelings. I'm slightly euphoric, muscles are relaxed, the world feels "softer". Therefore I think Phenibut is a good drug to maintain a buzz for a long amount of time, addiction concerns aside. Best part of this is I have zero anxiety, which makes me feel energized to start the day. I usually don't feel this good in the morning, typically it takes me some Cannabis and Kratom to get to this point of relaxation and contentment.