Phenibut Experience

Discussion in 'Nootropics' started by fuzzymofo, May 9, 2005.

1. fuzzymofo

fuzzymofo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just wanted to share SWIM's recent Phenibut experience.

He got some phenibut a couple of weeks ago and first tried 2g, after an hour there was a slight mood elevation, nothing he would call a buzz.

4 days latter he tried 4g around 10 in the morning, not much buzz feeling happy throughout the day, another 4g about 7pm. Again feeling happy and good with a slight low G dose feeling. Nothing to write home about.

This weekend he tried 8g around 7pm, a hour latter he was flying, good happy buzz went to some friends house and super social (like G) better than alcohol buzz although a little sloppy (unlike G), went to the pub and had a blast before going home to bed around 4am.

He woke up at 7:30am late for work, but fucked up, still just as high as he was at 8pm the night before. He went to work fucked up and finally sobered up around 12-1pm. The feeling hungover was shitty and pretty much lasted most of the rest of the day.

He didnt like not being able to regulate it like G and prefer the lack of hangover from G but still a fun experience, one to do only every so often.Edited by: fuzzymofo

2. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks for sharing your experiance. I appreciate alot as i was interested in phenibut and wondering if it was just placebo like GABA. apparently not! so cool i'm on the lookout, aand its legal!

3. fuzzymofo

fuzzymofo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Brandon I have done it again since and can say it is not placebo, and he does hate the come down / hang over from the stuff definatly nothing like G in that respect. Like I said above you can only do it once in a while.

I have now taken Phenibut in the 4-6g range which seems better,at 8g he was way too high the next morning.

Let us know how you's experience goes.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
  4. Amenselah

Amenselah Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Phenibut feels really good the first couple of times with a few beers..almost G like but after that nothing at all...is good to help u cope with the withdrawals from G

5. fuzzymofo

fuzzymofo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    An Update for others researching Phenibut, after using 4 times over 4 weeks,SWIM now get nothing at all from 8 or even 10 grams.

A good experience once... Swim will put it away for a couple of months and try again then.

6. zippy0502

zippy0502 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tried phenibut and been dissapointed. The effects were
    minimal. I noticed a very slight elevation of mood, that lasted
    several hours. I have tried doses as high as 4 grams. the
    only benefit to using phenibut is a decrease in shakeyness when taking
    high amounts of caffine or ephedrine.