1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - Phenylephrine

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by kaczynski, Oct 17, 2008.

1. kaczynski

kaczynski Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey guys..just wondering if phenylephrine is dangerous or is worth abusing...I have some cold medicine that contains phenylephrine and dextromethorphan, but is a little wary about taking much of it...SWIM assumes this would be a stupid idea but has heard that phenylephrine has speedy affects and can be used as a pseudo substitute...any contributions?

2. Stephenwolf

Stephenwolf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    In meth-synth, phenylephrine Cannot be used in place of pseudo, it also has little abuse potential... prolly not a safe idea when taken in high dose.

3. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    No, this stuff is pretty useless. As far as I know, it can't be cooked into anything desirable, and that on it's own, it's not recreational. Then again, I don't consider psuedo recreational, unless one wants a tweaked out body with a definately not-high brain. Not fun.

I wondered this a while ago too.