Drug info - Philosopher's Stones (Truffles, P. Mexicana, P. Tampanensis)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Guest, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I bought some of these about a week ago, and still have a bit left that has now got some greyish fur on it, any idea if it's still safe to use?

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Yes,stones aremycelium/mold of themselves that bind to form a truffle. When stones are in an environment with litle oxygen, they form new mold in order to grow. This is white-grey mold. You can rub this off. It is still safe to use.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I had some truffles and I loved it, they were great, I was really tripping but the second time i tried them i didn't feel anything, Why?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Oh and just to let you know I tried them two days after taking them the first time. I had the same amount as well.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    This is because, whith psilocybe mushrooms and truffles, your body gets resistant to them. You need 3 weeks to fully enjoy them again. You need about twice as much every day that you dose again. The only ones that I have seen doing this for a long time, are in a madhouse. Ofcourse the ones that go that far do take a combination of many drugs.

In my opinion, these 3 weeks are a good natural boundary, because their effect should not be taken to lightly: In a psychedelic experience your mind/psyche is turned inside-out. After the experience, it will return to its normal state of mind. Most of that happens right after the trip. But the total process takes much longer: about 3 weeks.

Your psyche needs toprocess the psychedelic experience. If you don't, like some do not, there is a good chance that at some point, you loose the flexibility your psyche naturally has and it will not return to its normal state for a while; it will stay undone. Between the trip and normal reality.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Thanks, I'm still not sure about the doubling bit, do you only need to double them if you want to have them within the 3 week waiting period or everytime you do it again even after the 3 week wait?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    If you would take mushrooms day after day, you would need twice as much every day. If you would take them twice within 3 weeks, then you would just need more than a normal dose. How much more depends on how soon after the first time you would take them.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    thanks again, If I were to go onto something different like Liberty caps or something similar from Truffles would the effects be the same and would the same rules apply for the amount over time? plus what would be the best mushroom to start on after truffles?

9. suicidal_fairy

suicidal_fairy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone tried these? did any one gaina good trip from them? please let me know whether they are worth buying or not! cheers.

10. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Yes, I liked them a lot! Controllable trip. Laughter until you can't take no more. 3 hours full-on, 3 hours mild stonedness.

11. lennart

lennart Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Me and my girlfriend tried PS today, Philosophers Stones for the first time.. Can't say that they where bad, not knowing what bad is, neighter say that they where good, not knowing good..

Anyways, took app. 7g fresh stones (on rice) andeat the rice also, but did not have any hallusions or colour visions.. Is that to expect when using PS, or was the dosage to small?

Well, now it has gone about 4 hours sincewe took the stones, and i feel very relaxed, WE feel very relaxed, and giggeling.My arms feel to heavy to carry, feel kinda light 'drunk'.. Are we stoned?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
  12. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    The dosage was to small. For normal truffless , you 'd need 15 grams. Tampanensis is usually a bit weaker than Mexicana. If you have Mexicana that is extremely well grown, 7 grams can turn you up side down.

The average effect is 3-6 hours

13. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Psilocybe mexicana truffles are a species of magic mushrooms that form psychedelic sclerotia. (Hard mycelia or truffles) The effect of these truffles is roughly inbetween shrooms and XTC. Philosopher stones will probably give you a 3 hour laughing experience.

14. lennart

lennart Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Damn.. I forgot about drugs-forum.. Now im back.. Anyway, about 3 monts ago i almost slitt my wrist! I sat down, watchet Futurama, and started taking PS.. I eat and eat and eat... The time was app. 01:20 am.. About 40-50 minuts after i had started eating i felt kinda tierd... Wanted to go to sleep.. I felt kinda bad.. So i opend the window on my room, trying to get som clean air in the room.. I was stressed.. Could feel my heart pump as hell! I got sceard.. I closed the window and sat down.. Started to look at my feet, they where pointing towards the window.. Kinda stupid.. The wall was breathing and the posters was nodding to me.. I started to say to Kon Artis on a poster 'what you want? are you tugh?!' He nodded back.. Eminem on the wall look SCARY as fuck!! Like the devil!!! On my pants i saw green smilyfaces!! Anyway, ther i was, on alot of shrooms and i didn't want to bee there! I lay down in the bed, tryed to sleep but i coudnt! I coudnt even call my girlfriend cuz when i tryed to tuch the buttons my fingers just missed.. I coud move into the phone... At this time my hart felt like exploding. I was SCARED!!! So ther i was, in mye bed, and i thougt 'it will stop if i slitt my wrist!' but then i rememberd what i read on these pages, 'the shrooms will wear off, just remebmer that! its ALL in your mind..' so i layed down, finaly got the tv on.. All the peoples on the tv was WIERD! That was kinda cool.. The hear on the poeples head vas growing all the time.. lol.. I Relaxed more.. But everytime i got relaxed, i started thinking WHAT IS IN THE ROOM, and I DON'T WANT TO BEE ON SHROOMS!!! I remember watching the clock every 5'th minut.. Counting down.. After 5 hours of laying awake in the bed scared as fuck i felt tierd.. The people on the tv was kinda normal.. The room was normal.. My body felt drunk, but not my mind.. Anyway, in these late months iv been thinking.. What would have happend if i didn't have my tv there? I 100% sure that i would be dead then.. This was my FIRST real time on shrooms.. What will happen if i take shrooms now? Will the things that happend to me happen again?? Anyway got to go now.. Sorry for som bad misspelling..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009