Side effects - Physical Troubles from RC Use

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by TheLight01, Aug 11, 2005.

1. TheLight01

TheLight01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm wondering what your fysical problems are after or during RC's?

swims are that tright leg(calf) the muscle really tensions and a sore spot develops around a part of that muscle, it happens when using 2c-t-7and again with 2c-i [​IMG]overal bodytensions up during use, but this was strange and came back.

The day after it disappaers slowly.. what can this be?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2008
  2. dr.red.evil

dr.red.evil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    Well phens are usally toxic to a point so that good be it and rcs are relitivaly untested.Does the same thing happen when u use trypts.Some times my body gets tense when i use phens or dpt.I never heard of a sore spot thought from it.Your best bet is to stay away from those two phens. Edited by: dr.red.evil

3. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i have only tried phens thus far, but have noticed spots that seem,
    well tense in a weird way. The spot always changes so its not
    something that happens just to a certain area. Next day on 2c-e i
    noticed i was worn out and just kinda weird tense crappy feeling.

4. dr.red.evil

dr.red.evil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o

im sure i got those same spots at some point but never noticed since i was tripping

5. VictorBorge

VictorBorge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Muscle tension, mucous production, headache, flushing and high blood
    pressure (with high doses), irritable bowels. The list goes on. You seem to
    be talking mostly about muscle tension, which can be relieved with
    stretching (which feels extra good while tripping anyway!) Learn some
    basic yoga moves or just some athletic stretches and do those. Also try
    just lying still with your eyes closes and deep breathing, to take your
    mind off your body.

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    "I always get lots of mucus production when I trip on 2cs. I have taken 2c-i, 2c-e and 2c-b, and it happens with all of them. I have to carry a cup around with me because I produce so much spit."

is what some dude at mcdonalds was saying

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  7. Barron

Barron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    When I used to take RC's (2C* and methylone) every weeks or so for few months, it was like if half of my brain did not work properly. It mademade several days to disappear. I also hadteeth grindingfor several days (I guess it was due to a lack of serotonin). Since I decided to take less often (no more than 1 per month), these problems has disappeared.My mood is much better also.Edited by: Barron

8. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I get all kinds of strange occurances, clenched teeth, thick throat, stuck toungue, the ability to think of myself as a coffee cup...

9. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I'm thinking if the side effects of certain RC's are similar to those of MDMA it could help to take the same measures, no?

For muscle tensions, teeth grinding -> Maybe you need to rehydrate, do some stretching and take some magnesium?

10. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    No physical troubles for me. At +1 hour (sometimes) my knees shake a little bit (with 4-HO-DiPT). Actually most of the time I feel better physically than usual.

11. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    most 2C's cause increased musle tension, headaches on the comedown, and lasting depletion of the serotonergic system.

and while there may be initial tolerance, the reverse will become true over time. abuse will lead to HPPD, emotional fragility and boundary issues.

do not smoke or snort 2C class compounds, especially 2C-T-anything. as you all well know, deaths have been attributed to this method.

the 4-HO psilocin analogs seem to be gentler in this respect, and some monkeys in the apery swear 4-HO-MiPT has anti-ageing properties.

reports of 5-MEO modification deleterious somatic and mental side effects and damage vary but seem to be the most severe of all.

never underestimate combinations of anything, be they supplements, smart drugs, and especialy, research chemicals.

often, there is crosspotentiation, and thats the least of your worries. have you a scale yet?Edited by: nanobrain

12. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

Is there really reverse</span> tolerance with 2c's?

Edited by: enquirewithin

13. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    hehe, that bolded bit made me chuckle [​IMG]

The main thing I feel after 2-ci, 2-ce and 2-cb is an ache at the back of the head, due to all the grins on those chems, and the extra muscle usage for grinning.

Other than a bodyload with someo of them (feeling either heavier or lighter) I've never had a comedown yet off any of the 2-c chems.

14. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^^i believe that there is definite reverse tolerance. my theory is simple:

once the new synaptic pathways are created and configurations wired from initial dose ranging experiments, the catalytic nature of the 2C's comes to the forefront. ie less (for me, much less) required to produce the state desired - reverse tolerance.

this of course does not apply to those abusing the sacraments, chugging down 50mg 2C-E in a sitting or stuffing 20mg 2C-P up their ass, for example.

15. trippy420

trippy420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have found that with 2C-E it was very hard for me to even get up off of my couch.I was very sore all over, especialy in my lower back.I also had a problem with 4 ho dipt where i had very bad stomach pains but with no gas to relieve myself. I was just wondering if anyone else has had these same problems, and if there was something i could eat or take beforehand so this wouldnt happen again. Thanks

16. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I have noticed reverse tolerance effects using 2C-E. Out of the 10 os so times he's used it, he feels 2C-E becomes more psychedelic,swim sticks to 16 to 18mg's anymore is just to much over the edge.

17. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah I have to agree with nanobrain's reversed tolerance theory. For him it was the same way with x too. He discovered this reversed tolerance when once he only had about 11mgs of 2ci left and took it and had a wonderful experience without hardly any load like the usual jaw clentching, headache, and sensitivity to high pitched noises. He is sticking to low dose from now on cause he's tired of all the after effects.

18. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    ^the Shulgins would seem to agree with you. I remember Anne Shulgin saying something to the effect that if you take a certain dose of a psychedelic and you are satisfied, perhaps take a little less next time.

19. Ephemerides

Ephemerides Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Muscle tension, mucous production, flushing and high blood

pressure (with high doses), irritable bowels, and a low tolerance to any drug.

Edited by: Ephemerides

20. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    How much of this is psychosomatic, how muchan actual physical (fysical?) effect of the RCs?