Experiences - Picamilon is amazing!

Discussion in 'Nootropics' started by brooklyn718, Mar 28, 2005.

1. brooklyn718

brooklyn718 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I posted a thread about a kava preparation that rids me of anxiety and makes me feel peacful for a few hours.

I had finaly got my picamilon order today and took 100 mg. I thought i felt slightly intoxicated 30 mins after i took it but i regarded it as plecebo.

After about an hour i was sitting in a chineese joint waiting for my food and i realized i was completely void of anxiety. Intoxication at this point is barely noticable. The anti-anxiety effect blew xanax and kava for this matter out of the water. Think of being completely void or anxiety with pleasant stimulation. At the dose of 100 mg it is supposed to be more stimulating anhow, but thje anti anxiety effect is simply amazing.

For those who didnt know picamilon is a form of GABA that goes directly to your brain, as we know GABA itself does not get to the brain.

I have also been taking daily for my smart regimen:

piracetam 650 mg, b-50 complex, Acetyl l-carnatine 500 mg, fish oils 100-200 mg, 7-10 grams lecithin, 1200 mcg B-12, and begining last week 75 mg Kavain each morning, along with a fine cup of green tea. The effect is amazing each morning and after weeks of use i can more easily bring myself down from states of anger and panic (which i experiance daily due to financial stress) and overall there is a sense of well being (very "glowy" not subtle) after this regimen i no longer bring my attitudes with me, and can become exstatic and happy in each new environment. Green tea throughout the day brings the effects back from the morning dose. The effects are also cumulative and permanent when cycled correctly.

I have since experianced mental clarity, energy without the need for stimulants like nicotine and coffee. Any forms of depression (normal depression everyone experiances) do not exist any more. Dreams are very vivid, and when i wake up i feel ready to jump out of bed. I have been sick, less often, do not procrastinate, and a million other great effects. The only thing was that my anxiety, although inhibited due to the smart-drugs, was still there. Picamilon zapped the anxiety out of the picture. I am adding this to my daily regimen.,

I plan on adding some to water so I can drink it at the end of the work day, so by the time I experiance the sunsets on the train ride home, im feeling content.

2. nEone

nEone Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Piracetam is pretty common in Health Food supplements in the US (or it was last time I checked). Just check in the vitamin/supplement aisle at your local grocery store.

3. GoaM

GoaM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Right on. I'm glad you had a positive effect from it. It wore off for me. Phenibut is also pretty good anxiety wise but is a bit sedating. Hmmm. I may have to try picamilon again. I still have a bottle of powder laying around. :)

4. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tried picamilon combined with piracetam, anircetam, hydergine,huperaine A, Rhodiola Rosea, L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, L-theanine, antioxidants, and multivitamins. This combination is very good for alertness and calmness at the same time. It does feel intoxicating and stimulating but not in a wired kind of way. I would recommend the nootropics to anyone, especially students and those who are interested in preserving their brains. There are some things that should not be combined with Picamilon, however. Gingo Biloba and any other supplements which increase bloodflow to the brain should not be taken with Picamilon. Too much of a good thing is just as bad as not enough. Also, when combining nootropics, less of each supplement is needed because they complement each other.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  5. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Really??? I've never seen piracetam in any health/supplement store ever, and believe me I've looked! I thought in the US it was only available through the internet.

6. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have only gotten it over the internet. She has never seen it in any drugstore or pharmacy either. Nootropics are fairly new so it may take awhile to see these sitting next to the 5HTP.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  7. spacelord

spacelord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
  8. arcticjoe

arcticjoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Picamilon is amazng!

Picamilon does absolutely nothing for me (beyound a century brand). I've taken as much as 500mg and felt nothing at all.

9. mictihtoya

mictihtoya Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Yeah, picamilon did nothing for me either. However I also tried and felt nothing from piracetam, vinpocetine, centrophenoxine, lecithin, l-selegiline, and probably some other nootropics.

10. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Any other picamilon experiences. I have been trying it with phenibut for anxiety and mood swings but has found the effects subtle up to 50 mg. Do those who use it dose higher, and with what frequency ?

11. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I have had only one positive Picamilon experience. He has/had bad social anxiety problems so one night before going to a party filled with people he didn't know he took ~1g of Picamilon. He actually was able to mostly enjoy it as opposed to hate it. That was the only time he really felt results from Picamilon.

12. Spelvin

Spelvin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I have had some decent experiences with picamilon, but wouldn't call it 'amazing'. swim requires about 250 mg to really feel good, somewhat stimulated for hours without any more need for caffeine. This is certainly not a drug one gets "high" off, but its subtle feel-good effects are nice, come on in about 1 to 2 hours and last for a few more. I have only tried this a few times, and plans on trying it again at some point when social anxiety needs to be quelled. I have not noticed feeling particularly sociable or friendly while under picamilon's influence so far however.

13. spacelord

spacelord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany

I read picamilon also had a slight MAO inhibiting effect. Can it still be combined safely with an SSRI?

14. NeuroMD

NeuroMD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    53 y/o

It can. Just stay under 150 mg.

15. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Question: apparently there is an issue with differing effects from person to person (per this thread)...I will say this: such variation in effects is extraordinarily common when you're talking about ANYTHING in the U.S. that isn't regulated by the FDA or anyone else...

...i keep thinking that there is or WILL BE a company who's supplement-business-plan included consistency in product as well as measuring each dose, not in terms of how much inert plant material you can cram into a gel cap, but in how much "active constituents"/alkaloids/etc go into each capsule!

For this reason, I am completely hesitant to purchase this supplement picamilion, although it sounds great. Can someone come back and either tell me the "good" brand or specific instructions on how to obtain "good" brand from internet!

Thanks a lot, I know this isn't a pretty or glamorous job. but if you know something--or could find out something, that would definitely make my day! Good luck.
    -DICK

16. Barksdale

Barksdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    picamilon works very bad as a nootropic. It supposedly works great as a HGH stimulant though.

17. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    More experiences would be welcome...

18. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ^^^ Indeed: This thread has over 5300 views and only 16 posts

19. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    A monkey I know ordered once 20 grams of picamilon after reading (and being fooled) about its wonderful properties.

The first day the monkey took it he felt some effects from it, or at least he thought he did. The effects were mainly less anxiety and a bit of energy.

After several doses he now thinks everything he felt was placebo. He dosed from 50 mg to 2000 mg.

The rest of the powder is now used to fill up gelcaps with real drugs in them.

20. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Picamilon is GABA combined with niacin B3. Could one get the same effects taking GABA + B3 Preferably the coenzyme version of B3 nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH). Maybe even supplementing with L-Glutamine + P-5-P to synth GABA + NADH (B3) would then have the same effect as picamilon. This way our body has done the synthisis of the neurotransmitter GABA building a more natural resistance to anxiety for longer term treatment?

NAD (B3) can be synthesized from scratch from the amino acid L-Tryptophan. So adding L-Tryptophan would further increase the happy well being nootropic effect.

So supplementing with L-Glutamine + B6 (P-5-P) + L-Tryptophan would be the best long term treatment for you well being. L-Glutamine + B6 synths GABA, L-Tryptophan synths B3, B3 + GABA = Picamilon.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009