1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Smoking - [PICS] Meth pipe stand attached to pipe!

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by gmaster, Apr 21, 2013.

1. gmaster

gmaster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had too short of a stem from a previous broken pipe with a 1.5 inch stem and a piece of packing tape connecting it to another 3 in-ch stem when I discovered one of these thing idk what they're called but if you squeeze the silver handle...whatever then it just slides out of the black piece and you can then set it down to let it cool!!! so no more holding it and blowing on it or that shit. FUCK YEAH!!! just make sure to put it more towards the bowl so it's stables on tables ;)

btw the height from the stem to the end of the stand-legs is 1/4 inch while the bowl is off the table an 1/8 in. or so

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  2. bingbandit

bingbandit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    im upvoting just because you said stables on tables bro, for some reason that shits got me laughin, could just be the sleep deprivation though.​

3. rrockyrraccoon

rrockyrraccoon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    First stop being soo poor and keep back up pipes around. Seccond forget that paper clip and get a real pipe stand. Just picked one up last week. I got a good feeling its gonn be sooommmeeee time before suffer lost shit or broke pipe. In another week the stand will have payed its self off in the amount of money i would have been spending on new pipes!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  4. yella

yella Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you can make the pipe stand on it's own just by getting a torch & flattening the bottom side of the edge of the stem (where you put your mouth). just an fyi.