1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - pictures of clean meth , before and after melting

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by beentheredonethatagain, Mar 9, 2012.

1. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    here are some pictures of what meth is supposed to look like before and after melting it in the pipe, this is real white, some looks like this but a little more amber, either way both are gooooood. notice that the stem is a little white but not much, if the shit makes your pipe's stem covered in a white powder then its got a lot of cut in it, gooood stuff will sit still and not cloud up the stem with a bunch of white powder. and it should never turn brown or black . this wieghed one tenth of a gram

this amount will give at least ten big hits

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for helping inform the "is this good stuff" newbies :)
    But not so much for making my mouth water! hah

3. Impulse420

Impulse420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I made the mistake of coming to this site after work and looking at those pictures *drool*
    I have to work tomorrow morning though.. damn you responsibilities!

4. DeToKz

DeToKz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont think all the wite shit is cut... SWIM has probbaly blew close to a 8 ball out his pookie over these last few days, & my shits turning into puddles swim still has probbaly lil less then half T so that AVG bout 1Gram a day over 3 days and it still has leg to it? So theres NO way in hell swims shit is bunk? How do i post a pic you can check it out??? sorry for typos ON1