Pill Dream........

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by afroh, Feb 17, 2005.

1. afroh

afroh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi All,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I have just recently dropped and the pills were goot, it reminded me of my early days with ecstasy. one of the best things I remember happening was a crazy sort of dream - I had got back from clubbing and went to try and get to sleep. The usual thoughts racing situation happened but then I was back in the club completely unaware that the time frame I was in had already happened. Time was a little distorted - at first it seemed normal but then people were moving and talking at a much quicker pace. After a while of being in the dream I was talking to a friend and realised that I had done this before. It took 5 seconds ofme forcing my eyes open and telling myself that I was in my bed to become awake and aware of where I was. When I dosed of again I fell back into this state but I was semi-aware that it was a dream. The experience was amazing though it has never happened since then. A few of my friends who I drop with regularlyhave also had similar experiences to this.

Has anyone else hadanything similar to this?

*AfroH*

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yah all the time. i love it when that happens [​IMG]

3. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This used to happen to me all the time.

I would be trying to fall asleep and I'd be back in the club. Hearing the music, talking to people and dancing. I would wake upby me moving my legs, saying something aloudor a few times acually attempting to stand up and dance on the bed.

4. glomp

glomp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my theory on why this happens is based on what i know about sleep paralysis and also, to some extent, comatose people... in both of these states, parts of your brain are inappropriately activated or deactivated...

usually when you go to sleep, an area in your brain (called the reticular activating system i think it was) co-ordinates the shutdown of a set of functions that aren't needed for sleep, including memory, motor function andhigher order logic etc... what i think is happening is the stimulant is keeping some of these functions inappropriately activated and you get all sorts of strange effects depending on what combination of functions are on or off...

usually, sober people will experience it a handful of times in their lives but will remember few of them, depending on whether their memory function was activated or not... usually they feel some paralysis andsomefoggy or nonsensicalthoughts...

5. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea this happens absolutely tonnes to me. wen 'd been staying at a friends after a night out we both went to sleepn woke up at exactly the same moment. we'd both been back in the club - was totally amazing experience.

6. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    this one time, I had the CRAZIEST thing happen...I was laying there, half asleep, and all of a sudden all these random images were flashing through my head - like images of gardens and oceans and beaches and houses and stuff. I'd never seen them before and had no idea how my mind made them up so fast. I also heard sounds, like people talking, but it made that noise like when you turn the slider thing on a radio. It was weird.

7. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this happens to me when im drunk quite a lot. when im trying to get to sleep i think im back at the location i was when i was drinking with the people i was with. ive never experianced it with any other drugs though.