1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Pipe for smoking

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by ToxicMind, Jan 24, 2005.

1. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 10, 2004
    Ok, I know it's been said that you can smoke out of a light bulb, or that your can make your own pipe at home, but I was thinking it'd be easier to just buy one. I found a website that sells mostly bongs and stuff for weed, but they alsohave a glass pipe for meth for sale. Has anyone ordered this kinda thing online? i've ordered stuff online before but i'm kinda unsure about a pipe. Do you guys i'm just being paranoid and its safe to order it? Or should i stick to home made?
  2. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 30, 2005
    Purchasing meth smoking accessories is just as reliable as anything else. Going to a local smoke shop would likely be better than ordering online, though. Smoking out of a lightbulb works just fine, but they can't take much heat before breaking, especially if you need to clean it. Just cut the end of the bulb out and pour in a little iodized salt, which removes the white coating so you can see inside (a necessity). You can blow your own pipe from any glass tube object (like a glass pen) and a handheld blowtorch, but doing this well takes a lot of practice.

Just buy one. You'll be much happier with it and you should be able to find regular glass pipes for under $10. Pyrex costs a lot more but is much, much stronger, able to take so much heat that you will likely never break it due to overheating (unless you use a blowtorch to smoke, and even then it'svery hard).