1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Smoking - Pipe tobacco: How to?

Discussion in 'Tobacco' started by powderhead55, Apr 13, 2006.

1. powderhead55

powderhead55 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 14, 2005
    i know that cigs are always inhaled whereas cigars at only taken into mouth and not inhaled fully, what do you do with pipe tobacco? inhale fully like a cig or smoke it like a cigar
  2. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    Have you heard the old saying, put that in your pipe and smoke it. Well you can go either way, but the dangers of mouth and throat cancer are there as well.
  3. hotaru

hotaru Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oct 15, 2006
    Re: Pipe tobacco

In my reading I've found a few instances saying you can, but it's definitely not recommended. The smoke is very strong, more like cigar smoke.

Just puff away, let the smoke escape your mouth (and a little through your nose, if you have the knack) as you begin to take the next puff.