1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Piperazine Basics

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by Euphoric, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I thought maybe we could have one of these like there is in the XTC section. Sticky?

Please share all knowledge and questions on the basics of piperazines here.

I will start. Common recreational piperazines include BZP (benzylpiperazine) and TFMPP (Tri-flouro-methly-phenyl-piperazine), though there are many other types. Unfortunately, it seems that many legal piperazine products do not specify the mg amount the product contains, nor does it always specify which piperazines it contains, instead listing in the ingredients "piperazine blend".

There are reports that piperazine pills cause nasty hangovers, and the consistency from pill to pill, even from the same brand, at least in terms of mg content can vary as much as any illegal street drug.

Little research has been done on piperazines as far as human consumption goes. But millions of piperazine containing pills have been consumed. As far as I know, one death has been reported, and this death also involved MDMA.

So please, under no circumstance should You feed their monkey piperazines with ecstasy!

It is important to stay hydrated whilst on piperazines. Drink lots of juice or water. Avoid alcohol. SWIM hears that can greatly increase the unpleasantness of the hangover.

SWIM also knows individuals who suffer no hangover from piperazine products and swear by them.

I know little about combos but hopes to learn more. One thing I do know however, is that marijuana goes very nicely with BZP/TFMPP. A puff after taking pills and waiting for the come up, then a puff during waves of euphoria seems to potentiate said waves and make for a more enjoyable experience overall.

Methods of ingestion: The most common, and likely safest, is oral. I know individuals who have tried snorting the pill contents. They reported brief, intense pain, worse than anything they've ever snorted, even crushed E pills, followed by a quicker onset of euphoria than one would achieve by oral ingestion. They did not (and probably could not, due to pain) insnufflate whole pills, just a small bump, and then swallowed the rest. I have heard of smoking the product, but knows little about it. SWIM recalls a report, perhaps on erowid, about a person who tried smoking it in a pipe, a bit at a time, and felt great and did it constantly, habitually for hours at a party, and felt like an ice addict, and said she doesn't recommend it to anyone. She claims she doesn't usually have any problems with drugs in terms of habits or addictions but found she couldn't stop herself. Strange.

Okay, hope this gets the ball rolling.

2. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Great post. I wouldn't have thought smoking it would be to great but you never know. :p

It would be nice to have a list here of all the different types of Piperazines and their proper names. I have not found anywhere that lists them.

3. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
  4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
  5. Mr Jones

Mr Jones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    FYI The most common piperazine currently identified in 'street' tablets in Southern England is mCPP.

6. rob2uk

rob2uk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I had their second BZP experience on Friday night.

I will not be repeating the experience, as both times the BZP has made him spend an hour vomiting 2 - 3 hours after taking them.

Apart from that, BZP gave SWIM quite a good buzz, not quite like E, but close enough for the purposes.

SWIM's high lasted approx. 3 hours, although there was still something there the following morning, although this was quite an unpleasant feeling.

SWIM's comedown was AWFUL - headaches, nausea, tiredness, the inability to keep still for more than 5 minutes...

SWIM paid more for 3 BZP pills & 2 'recovery' pills (5-HTP, possibly?) than if he'd just bought proper E, which he has NEVER had problems with even the following day, so after having tried it once and given it another chance with a different brand, I think he will stick to the good stuff

7. bob_arctor

bob_arctor Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    What about 2-benzylpiperidine? Was available on market for some time. Would like more information on this one.

ping

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  8. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    AW: Piperazine Basics

I wanna add some.
    Many Piperazines (especially bzp) come as an HCL / salt. So the pH of the bzp is almost always very high, it's very basic. So if you wanna take it orally, and if you have had problems with that or have a somewhat sensitive stomach, try dissolving it in coke or orange juice (something with a "high" acidity) in order for the pH of the bzp to become lower so it won't be as hard on the stomach.

9. Pino

Pino Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from The Netherlands
    Does anyone know what are the best storing conditions for bzp? And for how long it can be stored? I am of course interested purely for educational purpose.

Edit:

I found the following things himself:

**** SECTION 7 - HANDLING and STORAGE **** Handling:
    Not available.
    Storage:
    Corrosives area.

Comments: AIR/LIGHT SENSITIVE.
    So a dark place in a thightly closed container would be a good idea. How about a cool place?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  10. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    AW: Piperazine Basics

i think as always just dry & dark is fine.. it can be stored pretty long, i guess a few years.. especially if its still a liquid

even though i heard of a story of a friend who stored it just on his desk which is pretty messy for quite a while and when he tried to use it, it wasnt any good anymore, at least thats what he says.. i dun really believe that..

11. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Phazes mother had some de-worming pills for dogs that contained 140mg of piperazine citrate. Obviously after research it works by paralysing the worms so they can exit. Unfourtanetly the dog died, eitherway Phaze thought he should list it, no idea on these things though.

Oops, I'd like to edit, I'm not suggesting you take de-worming pills, I'm just listing it because it does say piperazine citrate.

12. bob_arctor

bob_arctor Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    bump: 2-benzylpiperidine - bioassay information?

13. Pino

Pino Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from The Netherlands
    This is what wikipedia says about it:

Not really fun it seems. But interesting, maybe it can be modified a bit.

Is this an interesting thing?

14. Tony Williams

Tony Williams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    95 y/o from U.S.A.
    Best way to intake BZP or TFMPP powder? Blow or oral? Which get's my manbaby the most for his money?

15. raverferret

raverferret Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not being Funny but the best way to take Piperazines is not to ! this shit has flooded the British market Sold as mdma (Ecstasy)
    my Ferret had the bad fortune to end up with fake E and had a truly awful night !
    he has now bought a testing kit and will not be fooled again.
    My Ferret cannot beleave anyone would willingly buy this shitty chem .

16. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They can have their merits if dosed and combined correctly. But no one knows what's in these pills going around these days...perhaps fully scheduling pips would help remedy the problem, though don't know as they're dirt cheap.