Piperazine products

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by Richard_smoker, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There are some newer ones that aren't really herbal XTC at all. They contain piperazines (including BZP and TFMPP... possibly others) that are EXTREMELY ACTIVE!! BZP is controlled substance in the US. But, do some research... most of the newer 'herbal' e's tagged from 'new zealand' are chunk-full-o-piperazines... so, do your research and then experiment with these accordingly.

If you need somewhere to get started looking for these CHEMICAL highs (because calling them 'herbal' would be a joke) that are at a bare minimum equivalent to amphetamine; some more tactile or 'trippy' depending on what's mixed in WITH the BZP and in what ratio, then do google search on some of these: "SILVER BULLET
    MASH
    KERMI
    DEVILS
    VIBE
    BENT
    DLITE
    HUMMA
    REDHEARTS
    ICE DIAMONDS
    TWISTED
    GOODSTUFF.
    I can't vouche for all (or ANY) of these personally, but I've read the ingredients on most of them and just about all of them should rock your world.

2. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here's a few that actually are in TABLET form--so they really look like the real thing--err, for whatever that's worth ;)

JAX aka JAXX (short for Union Jack which is the symbol on the pill), are the latest in JA neuro-transmitter technology. Specifically formulated to stimulate and support various functions in both the body and brain including seratonin, noradrenaline and dopamine all of which may lead to significant mood elevation. It is commonly theorised throughout Europe that the way in which the chemicals in Jax may work in a positive way is by causing an increase in sensitivity to seratonin etc, thus also avoiding the nasty come-down caused by the depletion of these chemicals by manipulating their secretion and re-uptake. It is further theorised that this may be the reason that Jax are not addictive. Potency; Jaxx have a nutmeg derived base and provide much greater potency responce time: because JAXX are a pill, they have a much faster responce time than capsules. You get the full undiluted affect at once.
    Ingredients l - Phenylalanine 40 mg, b Group vitamins, nutmeg base, Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, L-Tyrosine 20mg, Piperazine Blend 225 mg per pill.
    here's a pic of two tabs: [​IMG]
    I imagine that the 225mg of piperazines is found in BOTH tablets, but I'm not sure. I know that 100mg BZP=10mg dexedrine (but it's dexedrine with a funny/spacey slant to it--not NEARLY as serious as d-amphetamine). If it's 225mg PER tab, then I wouldn't be surprised if people were trying to pass this off as the real deal...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  3. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here are some more TABLETS that should work really well at simulating the XTC experience.

Groove by London Underground
    Ingredients per 2 tablets: Standardised nutmeg extract. 1-benzylpiprazine 75mg, 3-trifluromethylpiperazine 37.5mg, Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium sterate
    [​IMG]

Move
    Ingredients per 2 tablets:
    Standardised nutmeg extract.
    1-benzylpiprazine 150mg
    Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium sterate
    Dosage:
    Take 2 capsules after food, and then wait an hour or so before taking 2 more if needed. Do not take if sleep is required in the next 8 hours. May cause dehydration. Ensure water intake is approx 600ml per hour . [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  4. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here are some more TABLET forms of Legal "Speed" replacement, (NOT xtc-like)

Bolt ( 4 Blue pills) - Pure Energy
    • BOLTS are most potent pill of its type available in the world today. Dont double dip on these - they are up to 4 times stronger than anything else around - take it from us!
    • BOLTS are designed to be a Pure energy pill for use when you need a clear head and the power to keep on moving. Unlike JAX, BOLTS do not manipulate seratonin sensitivity and therefore do not alter your perception.
    • Fast acting,
    • BOLTS have been designed as a legal and non-addictive alternative to methamphetamine (Speed, P). [​IMG]
    Torque is a high quality, unique and balanced formulation designed to pick you up, without throwing you down. This social modulator makes a grin out of the grind and is ideal for social occasions, late nights, partying and endurance related activities. Restricted to persons under 18 years of age - Torque may function as a CNS stimulant - sleep may be differcult. Do not use Torque with any other supplements or drugs. Torque is not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers or individuals with medical conditions or mental illness. Keep out of reach of children. Torque with your friends and crank it up with Torque - Feel what everyones talking about!
    Contains - bitter orange extract, benzylpiperazine, l-phenylalanine, l-tyrosine, whitewillow extract, caffiene calcium carbonate.

I know that no one asked SPECIFICALLY for a list of tabs vs capsules, I just thought I would share some of the research that I had done personally... if these contain what they are reported to contain, then they are certainly effective and these are not in capsules, so they don't look cheap and homeade.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  5. dextrolevo

dextrolevo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Methylone is pretty close, but nothing close to herbal.

6. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    tfmp and bzp's can give you quite a decent rush but there accompanied by a nasty hangover with rather intense headache's for swim.
    Its also a very pushy feeling much more so then MDMA or amphetamines but its deffo worth it if you dont want all the risks accompanied by street-drugs.

PS: that one pill said 225mg piperazines , thats alot in my experience dont go doubledropping those your first time. Also a little weed goes along way in enhancing your buzz with piperazines, swim even claims its a mandatory combo if you want things to really feel wild.

7. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi...

I have tried piperazine blend pills. She started getting Red Hearts, but they are too strong for her (I am 166 cms tall and 63kg), so she now gets Groove pills (way less side effects for SWIM)

SWIM only ever took 1 Red Heart at a time, but she has 2 Groove pills at a time. The ingredients are listed below.

Red Hearts
    Dose: 1 Tablet at a time. Wait at least 3 hours between dosages. No more than 2 dosages in 24 hours
    Ingredients per tablet
    B group vitamins, Vit C, Calcium, Magnesium, BZP/TFMPP blend 260mg.

Groove Pills
    Dose: 2 tablets
    Ingredients per 2 tablets
    Standardized Nutmeg extract, Synthetic equivalent of piper nigrum extracts, BZP 75 mg, 3-TMFPP 37.5 mg, Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium sterate.

(TFMPP: 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine Monohydrochloride)
    (BZP: 1-benzylpiperazine)

SWIM experienced alot of the effects (good and bad) that Alfa lists in this thread: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/13199 , especially:

increased euphoria & alertness
    Increased sociability
    reduced appetite
    dilated pupils
    sweating
    jaw clenching
    stomache pains and nausea (not severe or long lived)
    significant hangover effects that lasted for several days

SWIM almost always rolls for about 10 hours on 1 dose of BZP/TFMPP pills (< :crazy :crazy :crazy

I advise against chewing gum while under the influence of these pills.... it only serves to antagonize SWIM's (and probably you's) propencity towards teeth grinding and jaw clenching (this advice stands for any drug that makes you grind your teeth)

If You wants to reduce the effects of teeth grinding, use a mouthguard, take plenty of Magnesium and massage a little bit of lavender oil into the jaw and just below the ears

SWIM also wants to make mention about pre and post loading with antioxidants (Vitamins A,C & E) and magnesium

And post load only: with 5-HTP (take with A,C & E and magnesium)

Go to this website for more information on pre and post loading: http://www.enlighten-hr.org/literature/pre.post.loading.pdf

I have an awesome time on these pills, but as already stated by another person above, the come-downs can be very hairy :mad:

1. 3/5,
      All-round health is important. Thank you for this good harm-reduction post.
      May 11, 2009
    2. 5/5,
      extensive info
      Jun 2, 2006
    3. 4/5,
      Very informative post. Thank you.
      May 30, 2006
  8. DJ-666

DJ-666 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    Regarding the quantities of piperazines, in this example GROVE or MOVE, it is nearly impossible to reach any close-MDMA effect reachable. 75mg BZP and 37,5mg TFMPP??? In my experience that is really nothing.I think that you will need a min of 250mg bzp + 120mg TFMPP to get the wanted effects - and thats only the first stage feeling of pure MDMA...

So, stay away from that damned expensive and maybe dangerous pills distributed by scammers...

1. 3/5,
      You have made a bold statement and not backed it up with a trip report, or research evidence. Its not believable
      Jun 4, 2006
  9. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I am not amazed that they where to strong. 260 fucking milligrams. They should have called them horsekillers or sledgehammers. The dose is irresponsible and insanely high.

10. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    They are probably 200 mg BZP and 60 mg TFMPP. 200 mg might be a quite nice dose of BZP without anything else. But with the addition of this stimulating hallucinogen the doses of both should be cut.

11. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi DJ...

If you look at my post above, you would have read that I get an overwhelmingly hard roll from a 260 mg BZP/TFMPP blend. And that's for 8 - 10 hours on 1 pill! I would think that even a man, who takes a lot of drugs and has a higher tolerance than SWIM, would get a really good roll from a Red Heart. Too much TFMPP wouldn't be at all "E" like.... more so like LSD or mushrooms. I have said that statement largely through speculation, using only SWIM's understanding of how this drug (piperazines) affects about 6 people that she has taken it with, and of course, herself.

I said to me that taking 2 Groove pills produced a much smoother roll for her, with an easier comedown. That dose would equal 150 mg BZP and 75 mg TFMPP. That's 225 mg BZP/TFMPP blend. I know that doesn't sound much less than Red Hearts, but I would say that 2 Groove pills are enough to deliver a sufficient thresh hold dose of the chemicals, thus producing the desired effects.

This would mean that Red Hearts have a dose that is too high, giving some users excessive side effects, and a less than awesome roll. This doesn't rule out, of course, that some people are of the right build, experience and/or tolerance that they would only just reach the thresh hold dose with a Red Heart, and not experience alot of bad side effects.

I guess my conclusion is that if You wants to try these pills for the first time, consider the dose carefully. These pills are strong.

Enjoy (<

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The effects do not just increase exponentionally when increasing the dose of BZP and TFMPP. With high doses the side effects are quite heavy and overshadow the general effects.