Combinations - Piperazines and mushrooms

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Euphoric, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I was wondering if anyone has tried such a combo, and if not, can anyone suggest reasons why one shouldn't? I was thinking of taking a PEP (BZP) with some shrooms. But I don't know too much about pharmacology, though he did UTSE to no avail. So he is seeking advice. The one thing I have considered is that BZP dehydrates you, and SWIM usually doesn't feel like drinking or eating while on shrooms. I know that he can force himself to drink while tripping. SWIM also knows that some people have done MX missiles, (shrooms with ecstasy) so if those people can manage the hydration factor, I think he could too. I understand that MDMA and BZP are very different chemicals and he is only referring to the similarity they have in terms of dehydration. Help?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've heard of Hippy-Flippin'. But this sounds like Neuron-Strippin'. I've never heard of this one, either. But there has got to be a good reason NOT to do this.

3. SPWIM

SPWIM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In terms of hydration, SWIM's never felt dehydrated on mushrooms and has no problem drinking whilst on them anyway. Interestingly, despite a fair amount of sweat, I don't usually feel the need to drink *that* much whilst rolling. Having said that, I am usually just chilling whilst on MDMA as opposed to dancing which the 1 pint per hour guidelines pertain to. In terms of toxicity, I know that the toxicity of mushrooms compared with other drugs is very low, so increased strain on the immune system wouldn't be a reason not to mix the two.

I guess the question is, how much water is You planning to expend whilst this cocktail floats around his body? Will You be running a marathon or just sitting around with a few mates? If the latter, I can't see hydration being any more or less of a factor than it is with hippy flipping.

4. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Well I would probably take it easy and observe the experience if he tries this. If he does decide to do anything that expends a lot of energy he will monitor his body and not push himself. I have been wanting to play the video game DDR while tripping, as it is very visually stimulating and fun when sober and he thinks shrooms and/or E would make it even better, so he might do that with BZP and mush for now. He is thinking 1 PEP (195mg piperazine blend according to the site, though that might be for the pack of 2, not each capsule...) and 1-2g mush.