Piperazines compared to ephedrine.

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by mala_22, Jun 19, 2006.

1. mala_22

mala_22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Ive tried epehedrine based ecstasy alternatives, which of course are nowhere near the real thing, but I find they give me lots of energy some very slight rushes and an increased desire to listen to music.

Ive considered trying something containing piperazines (which are legal here) but im wondering how they compare to ephedrine, a number of reports seem to give similar experiences to ephedrine.

What are the opinions of people who have tried both these types of ecstasy alternative. does piperazines give anything extra to ephedrine or have any othe advantages?

1. 2/5,
      self incrimination
      Jun 19, 2006
  2. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    please read the forum rules before you post, you're violating our community's law of Self Incrimination.

As for the piperazine issue... I have tried pills containing piperazine and found the experience nothing like ephedrine or MDMA (swim encounters alot of piperazine pills sold as MDMA)

Swim his limbs felt very tired and with slight irritation, also swim hallucinated a bit which he didn't really expect to do.

If you compare the stimulation of both substances ephedrine comes out on top for swim, he didn't like piperazines much.

SORRY nagognog you are to quick :p

Damn right! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2006
  3. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
  4. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    According to SWIM's experiences ephedrine is far worser than BZP based pills. Ephedrine produces more nasty side effects, such as tachycardia and increased blood pressure and not much motivation and alertness. BZP is surely a better stimulant from ephedrine and produces as whole far lighter comedown effects than a large dose of meth for example. The nasty side effects people get are mainly from TFMPP, which is a mild hallucinogen, put in combination to BZP to mimic MDMA's effects. I haven't tried this combo, yet, but he can assure you that if you seek sth psychoactive, these pills are a lot better from herbal ecstasies, though they are probably nowhere near to the one and only MDMA.

5. a-SalviaLover

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    According to SWIM's experiences ephedrine is far worser than BZP based pills. Ephedrine produces more nasty side effects, such as tachycardia and increased blood pressure and not much motivation and alertness. BZP is surely a better stimulant from ephedrine and produces as whole far lighter comedown effects than a large dose of meth for example. The nasty side effects people get are mainly from TFMPP, which is a mild hallucinogen, put in combination to BZP to mimic MDMA's effects. I haven't tried this combo, yet, but he can assure you that if you seek sth psychoactive, these pills are a lot better from herbal ecstasies, though they are probably nowhere near to the one and only MDMA.

6. PhoenixOnPhire

PhoenixOnPhire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When you guys talk about the side effects and come down from the Ephedrine, you are refering to the large doses in the fake X right? (opposed to the small doses people take for weight loss and asthma control)

7. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Just for good measures we like everyone to use SWIM all the time, it makes for more consistency in the threads and helps other newbies get into the hang of it. =)

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Also - what is legal where you may live may not be where others are located. You are aware this is an international community, yes?

9. mala_22

mala_22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Of course, so people who live in different areas can use SWIM in their replies.

10. PhoenixOnPhire

PhoenixOnPhire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am well aware many need to get the hang of the rules, but this is also an informative forum, my question has been left unanswered :(

11. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My opinion on this one is that You should stop trying to take various substances in an attempt to achieve the effects of a different substance, namely mdma in this situation.

Take ephedrine for what it is, and for what it does for you.

Same goes for piperazines. You should try them with the mind set that these pills give a high in their own right. They can produce effects like mdma. However, I suggest You views this as a mere parallel between the two substances, not an actual reason for taking piperazines.

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    No - we do not have the time or resources to make one rule for a person in the UK, and another for someone in Mongolia. SWIM, or equivalent, is to be used regardless of your laws where you reside. There is no exception. This is cast in stone. So get used to it. You can be creative and have fun with this, you know!

13. a-SalviaLover

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Well, people everywhere on the world are responsible for what they are saying but that's a different matter.

14. mala_22

mala_22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Then this should to be stated in the rules, it currently states.-

"It is not allowed to post that you are going to do or have done any illegal activity"

While it should state something more like.-

"It is not allowed to post that you are going to do or have done any activity, relating to any substance discussed on this forum"

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    There is one common effect I have noted from those who use piperazine compounds: Being short-tempered. Anyone else ever noticed this?

16. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    piperazines work on the serotinergic and dopaminergic reuptake systems, much like amphetamines and cocaine, and to swim's understanding, mdma. most of these phamacologically similar drugs are capable of inducing a short temper and aggression, so it makes sense that piperazines would too. I am guessing that it wouldnt be to the same extent as, say, meth, but its certainly a side effect I has witnessed in lab rats. in swim's experience, use of these drugs in the wrong frame of mind can lead to aggressive thoughts, where only negative qualities of other lab rats are noticed, and this in turn creates short-tempered behavior. I would be interested in finding out if anyone else has this cognitive aggression accompanied by the behavior as well.

17. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I hasn't noticed any increased agression or short-temperedness during or after her use of piperazines. I think those who are naturally predisposed to such moods/behaviours, are the ones who would be more likely to experience such side effects, as opposed to those people who do not have the tendency to behave in such a manner. This isn't to say that people who don't normally exhibit such behaviour WON'T be bad tempered, but just that they would be less likely to be, following the use of piperazines.

18. Explosions In The Sky

Explosions In The Sky Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    I have a friend who took PEP pills for the first time and had nothing but agressive thoughts and impulses for the duration of its effects. I have noticed his friend have similar reactions to cocain and speed. I think that because his friend is always so 'up' and energetic naturally (without any substance), that when he takes something like PEP pills, the influx of extra energy manifests itself in aggression for release.

I have noticed short temperedness for around 5 days following the use of piperazines. That and a general numbness to life.

1. 5/5,
      Good post
      Jul 4, 2006
  19. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Bearing in mind piperazine is sold in different blends in variations. to swia and boyo's knowledge we haven't come across any aggressive or short tempered like behavior, maybe if they have been using for days on end and sugar levels depleted can cause that behavior. Nag are you referring to pure piperazine compounds or the products?

20. a-SalviaLover

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    A friend of I am also energetic naturally and he said it made him more tired than rushing from energy.

I have noticed completely the opposite effect from BZP esp after a long break. Then the serotonergic effects are felt and they make him calm and happy. After use for several weeks, however, he get's really irritated and has no clear memories for the period he has been on the drug. However, he has noticed that Amino Acids (rich in tyrosine and tryptophan), vitamins and Ginkgo Biloba reduced to zero theese unpleasant side effects and helped him alot with his school exams. He got excelent marks in all subjects and he guesses he has ADD, the sluggish type.

This is SWIM's reaction to BZP. As for the other piperazines I haven't tried them, but they have a completely different pharmacological profile and it might be possible for them to cause such reactions.