piperazines vs amphetamines

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by dnb warrior, Jul 17, 2006.

1. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    alreet people

theres a lot of discussion about how certain piperazine based drugs and blends of herbs and piperazines compare to mdma, but it seems to SWIM that the effects of piperazines sound closer to amphetamine than to mdma.

anyway I have not tried amphetamines but he has tried an unknown blend of piperazines and herbs (purple ohms). swim told me that he remembers the purple ohms had a slightly trippy feel, like weed but more powerful, possibly due to the herbs that were in them (hawaiian baby woodrose i think?), but the main effect seemed to be stimulation as I felt restless and full of energy both mentally and physically for ages, maybe 10 or 12 hours. earlier on he was feeling body rushes kind of like E but without the overall blanket of wonderfulness that E gives.

anyway SWIM wanted me to ask you people if anyone who has experience with both amphetamines and piperazines could describe the diifference between the two. he is thinking of trying one of the piperazine pills that are marketed as strong stimulant, rather than the trippy ones, he wants to be awake and dancing for hours and hours. with this in mind what are the pros and cons of amphetamines vs piperazines?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  2. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    The only one member of the piperazine family, which can be compared to amph, is BZP. The basic stimulation of both seems identical (in contrast to the stimulation of coke, MDMA or caffeine for example, which tend to have a little bit different stimulation from those of amph and BZP). The effects of the body and the mind differ from one another. On the mody BZP seems to have greater body load, with higher blood pressure and heart rate, more jaw clench and pupil dilation, greater vasoconstriction. Amph has those effects, but to a lesser extent. Amph seems to supress SWIM's appetite less than BZP, too. On the mind the effects are rather different. In SWIM's experiences BZP produces some sort of artificial happiness, not unlike in a mushroom trip, but to a much lesser extent. It does not affect the emotions much, rather than the consciousness. In contrast amph's main effect on the mind is mainly on the emotion. Amph (and meth to a greater extent) posesses MDMA-like emotion, only far weaker, whereas BZP (and probably TFMPP) is more psychedelic.

3. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    cheers! I think that speed sounds like more fun and with less side effects. anyone else experienced both?

4. speedy_spicer

speedy_spicer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    i must say since swim stopping using amp , bzp has been a good replacement, it wont beat it , but sure helps and its much cheaper (2 pound a g), only problem is your pupils are soooooooooooooo big for ages, which is annoyin as going out in the sun hurts (and the sun for some reason when on bzp causes swim a lot of paranoia, (i think my eyes all break) ) its def worth a try but only if You is a stimulant man!!! (or lady for that matter) O it has lost its apeal a little though cos it isnt legal (well confusing lefal issues at the mo)

1. 2/5,
      No Prices, read the rules.
      May 7, 2007