Piss and Amanita Muscaria

Discussion in 'Amanita' started by searcher, Jun 29, 2004.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    so, if you save your piss and drink it, would you still trip?

I think I read that the ancient "mushroom culture" people did that.

2. chronic777

chronic777 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah i heard this, it seems kinda true cuz when i do fresh shroomz i need to piss soooo bad, but it smells to nasty to even consider drinking, it cant harm you tho aparently piss is the cleanest thing you could drink.

but not for me...........

3. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    This is done with amanita's, not psilocybin. Too nasty for me to even consider. EEEEEEEEK.

4. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    "it cant harm you tho aparently piss is the cleanest thing you could drink."

WTF!?!?!? do you know what piss is? urine is all the waste that has been flushed out of your body. its all the bad stuff that youve taken into your system. how the hell can it be the cleanest thing you could drink. i dont know how you could trip on piss though i doubt you would be able to drink a descent amount before you threw up

5. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Read in doctor's book if you have acne, use your own urine to rub on your skin, to help heal the acne.

Doubt you could get high off it... and gross, who'd want to?

6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Actually inflicting a memorable ritual (such as drinking piss) for a spiritual trip can be very useful in experiencing the fullness of the trip.

7. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    often times a ritual that required a sacrifice, such as drinking urine, can cause a "ego-deat/rebirth" type trip .... ritual and sacrifice can help with the spiritual side of triping. :)

8. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    much of the western culture has values that are based on the sacrifice ritual makes things better .... for example the phrase "it feel good to earn your own money..." implying that sacrificing work for money makes receiving the money better then it just being giving to you as charity or welfare, etc. ...

9. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    As 25% of a dose of psilocybin is excreated in the urine as psilocin (also a hallucinogen), and a good portion of the remaining excretion is also close structural isomers of psilocybin and psilocinyou could collect the urine and get high off of it again. But drinking your own (or worse someone else's) urine is NOT recomended.

~KT

10. chronic777

chronic777 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    go read up b4 you talk shit, piss is very clean, if you have acne as sum guy said b4 your own piss can get rid of it, if you get stung it works for that too......there are people that drink theyre own piss...and theyre not freaks....unless you consider health freaks freaks.

11. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    chronic777 is technically correct in some ways; a major component in urine(not by weight, but by composition) is urea. Urea is effective in the treatment of acne, rosacea, and even "bug bites" as it first works as a keratolytic, causing the body to shed the outer layer of skin at the application site. An additional side effect of this is an opening of pores, which reduces redness and swelling at the application site.

And yes, there are plenty of people who drink their own piss (especially in countries like China), Ghandi was well known for doing it, and Morrison apparently did it when he took acid or mushrooms.

There are two aspects to this though; first, it is true that urine contains those things that the body cannot use AT THE TIME. What this means is that the urine contains expelled vitamins and nutrients that the body wasn't able to assimilate during that time period. For this reason it could be considered healthy. But second, it's also very true that urine is a waste product. It contains those things the body is trying to get rid of, toxins, various metabolites, etc.

So although you can, like many other people, get away with drinking your own piss everyday if you really want to; there are much better ways to get vitamins and nutrients then this, and MUCH better ways to get drugs than this.

JMHO.

~KT

12. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:

As i recall most of the muscimol from the fly agarics passes through your body and is excreted intact, thus ingesting the urine would allow your body to absorb a little more muscimol on the second pass through. In siberia a shaman would consume a heroic dose of fly agaric then the people would drink his urine... nasty but effective way of recycling muscimolto prolong your own trip or trip others off the muscimol you arent using.

13. jatzstoned

jatzstoned Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well the psyclocin has to go somewhere wen its done right?

14. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    I read somewhere that only 25 % of MDMA ingested orally was absorbed, the remaining 75% was pissed out, has anyone else heard of this? Can't remember where I read it, but if it were true it could lead to some very nasty behavior in clubs: " Do you know of any E?" "No, but I have some in my body and I have to go piss soon, if you'd like we could share."[​IMG] This again would lead to some killer headlines in the newspapers, PUSHERS ARE SELLING THEIR OWN URINE TO YOUR CHILDREN. I think it might be bad for getting drugs accepted by those who don't use any, but it would definetely make reality a lot more fun.

15. jatzstoned

jatzstoned Newbie

Reputation Points:
    children should not drink piss with drug chemicals in it ....or just not drink piss in general

16. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

that is just wrong man [​IMG]can just imagine the outcry caused by it tho, would be quite a lot of fun listening to old dears talking about it in the shops [​IMG]

17. lolomgwtfbbq

lolomgwtfbbq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I
    personally don't know of any ways to do this, but I'm sure it would be
    possible to extract the chemicals from your pee & then put it into
    capsules and swallow it or something so you wouldn't have to drink pee.
    </font>

</span>

18. fukyrgod

fukyrgod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what u sweat is what you piss,there is no difference.all piss is is salt, water and urea just like your sweat.

19. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The reason behind it originally was that eating fresh fly garic is poisonous to humans, so in Siberia, they used to feed the mushrooms to reindeer (which are immune to the poison) and drink the piss. This would allow them to ingest the magic without the poison.

Amanitas have two active ingredients: ibotenic acid and muscimol. They have the same effects, but muscimol is four or five times stronger by volume. Ibotenic acid is metabolized into muscimol in the body when ingested. I speculate that part of the reason may also have been to convert ibotenic acid into the more potent muscimol.

20. turfshark_40

turfshark_40 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    They chased down reindeer and collected their urine? I'd like to see how they managed to do that.