Effects - Piss drunk SWIM literally pisses himself

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by upperdecker, May 12, 2007.

1. upperdecker

upperdecker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Whenever I get shitfaced half the time he pisses himself. It was so embarrassing when this happened at My friends house. You ever have this problem? If not, SWIM's prepared to take the flaming from you.

2. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Swim pissed himself after a night of drinking while sleeping between his girlfriend and friend(we were all on the floor in a friends loft). They got soaked!lol. And thank allah swim woke still drunk or he would have been embarressed instead of finding it hilarious. He was only 16 but that shit is still funny to swim this day.

3. upperdecker

upperdecker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well I am 21 and he did this the other night after a pint of vodka. SWIM just doesn't understand why he does this. It really pisses off/aggrevates him.

4. Isochrist

Isochrist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    This has only happened to SWIM twice.

The first time, which was about 3 years ago, I was up all night drinking ungodly amounts of everything over a friends house. He awoke to find that he had on different pants, and then it had to be explained to him that during the middle of the night/early morning, the friend had came down to check on everyone and noticed. I have no recollecion of this at all.

This also happened about a year ago. I was intoxicated by himself and went to bed. Dreams of urinating were had, and luckily SWIM woke up only in mid stream, quite angered, but glad that he had woke up before things got worse.

On a similar note, does SWIA(someone who isnt anyone) have dreams while drunk of drinking cups after cups of water, only then to wake up with the most horrible case of dehydration ever? Or, like the story above, have dreams of urinating and then wake up to find one had pissed, or needs to piss horribly?

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I have encountered some individuals with strange drunken habits involving urinating. One such individual would like to wake out of his sleep at random moments only to take a leak wherever it would suit him: down a flight of stairs, in a pot plant in the corner, in a kitchen sink etc. He had no control over this, a form of sleep-pissing. SWIM suggested to him that he ought to cut back on his drinking. He didn't.

6. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I also know a guy who will consistantly piss the bed (or couchfor that matter) after a night on the piss. This seems to be surprisingly common.

7. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWISven has done this once, after imbibing especially recklessly in a small town called Chamonix in the French Alps. He woke up in his bed with no wallet, a broken cellphone, a pack of cigarettes from a brand he doesnt smoke, and lying in pee. After similar experiences sans-urine, the legitamacy and social acceptance of alcohol amuses him, as opposed to safer, less damaging drugs.

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Perhaps we could market a Drugs-Forum line of catheters...in psychedelic colours?

9. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Great idea, or tie-dye bedpans and rubber sheets, customized with our D-F avatar on them.

10. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Quote:customized with our D-F avatar on them.

id be quite happy if you could get my avatar on a sheet,i think id spend alot more time in bed just looking at the dancing people.but to get back on topic,swim pissed himself the other day when he was drunk,he thought it was pretty funny seeing as he was sleeping on a persons floor he dosent like.

11. Isochrist

Isochrist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.

My god. I hope I'm never subjected to your avatar on a bed.
    Seriously, your avatar freaks me out something fierce! Creeps me out every time I'm on D-F.

12. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Silver Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My old roommate (we were very poor, he was literally my room-mate, we each had a bed on the opposite side of the room), had a habit of drinking whiskey and awaking in the middle of the night, well, getting out of bed, i don't think he was awake, going to the middle of the room, dropping his pants and spinning in a circle, pissing everywhere, making sure to cover every part of the room but the beds. Another roommate (same apt, different room) was often inspired to run upstairs whist asleep and urinate on our elderly upstairs neighbor's door. I have never pissed the bed from drink but I have pissed in some odd places.

13. crackcityrocker

crackcityrocker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from austria
    I has sleep-pissed in someone's sink before. he woke up duct-taped to the couch covered in sharpie. there were many penises on him in the morning.

swim also knows a girl that pisses herself somewhat often when she drinks. swim woke up in bed with her one night and, you guessed it, the bed was drenched.

14. Synesthesiac

Synesthesiac R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    One of my old mates used to do something like this. It was very odd. One night he was seen getting out of bed, turning back around, undoing his flies, pissing on the bed, and then getting back back into bed and falling back asleep! I think its similar to sleep walking, but sleep pissing instead.

He's never lived this incident down.

15. humdroid

humdroid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Isn't everyone the same, Isac know Isac was when Isac drank.
    Isac used to drink frequently, but it focked with his self esteeem, andhumiliation levels

16. runitsthepolice

runitsthepolice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That's unfortunate. Where I live it's socially acceptable to piss in the sink when drunk if no toilet is available. In some of the clubs around here every so often I will walk in to the bathroom to a huge line and some nicely dressed dude up on his tip toes pissing in the sink. House parties too, and I will admit it, sometimes at home just for fun. Swim never had the balls to do it in public but he has laughed at himself drunk as hell in the mirror with his junk in the sink. One time his friend passed out drunk in swims bathroom. Swim opened the door to check on him and he had his package in swims sink while there was a perfectly good toilet right next to him. The friend was embarrassed but swim let him know that he understood and it was ok. Sorry that where you live sink-pissers suffer such discrimination.

17. crackcityrocker

crackcityrocker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from austria
    haha well it probably wouldnt have been a big deal (and still wasnt much of one, everyone seemed to laugh it off) but I did it in the kitchen while people were crowded in there which seems somewhat inappropriate(sp?). he also had bad aim and his friend ended up having to clean piss off the countertop and the floor. oooops...

18. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had a period of time where he was notorious for his drunken urination. it was really embarrassing. I would drink somewhat heavily, but not blackout drunk, at parties. he would then go to bed only to wake up to tales of how or where he had pissed during his supposed slumber:

once, during a trip to the beach with some friends, he sleep-walked into another person's room (it was a 3-bedroom suite), opened the person's dresser drawer, and pissed all over the guy's clothes. luckily, that person was a massive twat, so the pissing ended up being totally justified by the end of the trip.

once, at a house party thrown by some friends, swim woke up to discover he had opened up his friend's closet in the middle of the night and pissed there.

one time at another party, he actually woke up mid-piss to discover he was pissing on the back of someone's couch.

so, for a span of about 2 years, I was constantly worried that he would end up sleep-pissing if he got too drunk. there were also a few times that swim woke up feeling damp (he assumes he pissed himself). eventually, swim stopped pissing everywhere, but he isn't totally sure why. hopefully, he doesn't have to deal with sleep-pissing again.

19. Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob Newbie

Reputation Points:

I find thanking "allah" for waking up still drunk quite funny.

Alcohol + Koran = Big No No.

As for the pissing thing, it happens to some people. Don't sweat it. ;)

Mr. Bob added 5 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Ha ha ha! Get er' done.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  20. BumpBump

BumpBump Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I has had a few accidents! He does not get as drunk anymore though so its been a while.
    Swim woke up to his house mate pissing in his wardrobe a few weeks ago. Luckily he had drank that much it was pretty much water!