Urine Test piss test questions

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by lightgreen, May 5, 2005.

1. lightgreen

lightgreen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a few questions about an upcoming piss test for a life insurance policy. I smoke about 1 bowl of kind bud a day. I plan to take the test in 3 weeks so I wont smoke for that time. I am on a low carb diet- so I am burning fat. I sweat my balls off every day- I do PI work and have to sit in the back of a van and its like a sauna. My friends tell me that I should take AZO standard (urinary infection pills) a couple days before the test. I do not want to take eny detox products becuz i dont trust them and i fear they might test for them. I know that sweating, burning fat, and drinking lots of fluids wont cure me, but it should help. Am I safe or should I try to delay the test to where I havent smoked for 30-45 days? I have my own testing kit, too. Also, of they do find THC in my system- will my parents find out since they are getting the policy?

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hey, just incase you dont check your thread in the marijuana section.. dont double post. Anyways to answer your question. If you dont smoke for 3 weeks prior to the test you should be straigt as long as you are active, which by the sounds of it you are. Also if you would eat foods such as celery, and or drink a decent amount of cranberry juice this will help to clean your system. Also try to drink about most of a gallon of water every day, if u do this for 3 weeks you will be straight. Just stay away from the pot.

They could find out the results i'm sure, sense it's their policy, but who knows.

Muirner

3. lightgreen

lightgreen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah sorry about double posting, but i did not find this forum til later. But thanks for the info. ALso, do you know anything abot the AZO Standard helping?

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    No i have never heard of the AZO Standard Helping. Can u explain it, maybe i have heard of it before just know it under soe other name.

Muirner

5. skuff

skuff Newbie

Reputation Points:
    first of all sorry for ma bad english, but I'm drunk as fuck rigth now[​IMG]

I dont think a delay of 30-45 days would help you that much if you are
    a daily smoker. i have friends who were daily smokers and who were
    tested positive after a 2and a half month smoke break.when it comes to
    thc (or thc cooh in this case)it is hard to calulate when its going do
    be out of you system because it depends on the individual.

but as far as i know (and expirienced myself) drinking as much as you can and doing sport is a good start.

anyways i dont think you AZ standard will help you that much as thc
    cooh is mainly excreted by your bowel (about 80%). so what realy helpes
    you (i can confirm that as it worked for me)is something which helpes
    you to empty your guts. you'll have to sit on the toilet for a whole
    day or even 2 or 3 but after that pretty much of the cooh in your
    system will be gone.

i hope you understood what i was trying to say [​IMG]
    anyways feel free to contact me if there are any questions left or just
    wait for a few days cuz i'm writing on my own how to beat a drug test
    tutorial which will (hopefully) point out all the things which you can
    do to get that damn thc-cooh out of you as fast as possible...

6. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Skuff- Read BA's post, it covers all about drug tests and in there it gives the amount of time that THC should be in your body (3-30days) [xxxx] It is very informative

Also A way to pass a piss test (non watched):[xxxx]

Also "Help for a rare smoker"[xxxx] i have some comments in there on cleaning out your system.

Also you should know that a person that is not overweight, semi active, drinks a regular amount of water, and does some physical activity should have thc in their system no more then 30 days.

As for cleaning your system out early, one thing that you can do is to drink a gallon of cranberry juice. If you have a drug screen the next day then drink a gallon the night before, save a few glasses and drink them before the test. Cranberry juice is a clenser drink and it will scrub your intestines... No need to sit on the shitter for 2-3days, drink a gallon of cran. juice

Muirner

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  7. skuff

skuff Newbie

Reputation Points:

thanks dude, but I've already read those and as far i think these
    facts are based on the average....But I've heard of people/know people
    (including myself) who had thc in their body much longer or much
    shorter than you usually should have...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  8. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    That is most likely an average, but then again if you look in any book that is talking about the lasting effects of marijuana they will say that it will show in your urine for roughly a month. So it'sa well known fact. Also when you go to prison and shit they test u after a month to see if u have drity urines so they say that you should be clean of all drugs after a month.

Muirner