1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Please help!! Anyone!!! Macujo method for cocaine on hair test

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Nunyabis, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Nunyabis

Nunyabis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Does anyone know if this "macujo" method works for hair drug testing for cocaine? I am a new father of a 3 month old little princess and have the opportunity to land a great career. The only problem is I'm going to have to do a hair drug test. I use cocaine on average about 0.3 grams every two weeks. And it's been about 2 weeks since last use and I'm not going to use again til at least after my results are in. but I use very little at a time just for some extra fun. I need this career to give my daughter. I have searched and searched through threads and all over the web for answers but only find the answers to marijuana use. Need to know if there is hope for this new dad.

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    You mean this?
    Found on the web.

I don't know man, seems like you could end up with chemical burns. Aloe Rid is good stuff, I used it when I was swimming, But Tide? No, don't put that in your hair. And don't even THINK about racing fuels.

You can't really "beat" tests. At least not reliably enough. I mean you can try, but I am not going to say "Yes this will work" and then have it not work.

Best luck.

3. profesor

profesor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Colorado, U.S.A.
    You need to quit altogether. Step back and try to think this over carefully. Aren't the chances are pretty good that they will randomly test you again at some point? And you will have to go through this anxious period of uncertainty all over again? If you're going to go through with this, you should really be thinking of never doing coke again.
    I know this is preachy and it's easy to dismiss what I'm saying. But do you really think you'll be able to hold on to this career? You're planning to use again right after testing!!! Doesn't that behavior sound irrational?

4. JJ1234

JJ1234 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I know people who have used shampoos that are meant for this and failed miserably. If you have the chance then quit.

Now if you get smart and shave your head you had better keep going! They will search your body for a hair and find one unless you are a VERY aggressive shaver;)

So if you have awhile before the test, first quit using. Then shave ENTIRE body(Yes ass hairs too, lol), Let hair grow back to a couple centimeters. Should be clean.

Hair testing for jobs they usually go back three months. I am not sure how long of a sample is needed for this. So they may actually say you were trying to falsify you test results if you go in shaved or with little hair.

Still none the less I would try my method vs. a Macujo method that may or may not work. This is your life we are talking about really so do your best to get this right.

5. Nunyabis

Nunyabis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Thank you so much for the responses!! I am going to try a combination of methods, and I appreciate all the responses I can get. Also your concerns have not been bypassed. It's cool to know people have such good intentions for a stranger. Please keep the responses coming.