1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Health - Please help!!! Drug test tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by ClownWFrown, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ClownWFrown

ClownWFrown Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i once overheard a juggalo sayin
    "i am a seldom user of meth, and i smoked a bit and did 2 lines early morning, then got word that my probation, WILL be drug testing me. i need help with passing this.

Monday morning:(4am - 6am) moderate consumption, 2 bumps and smoked a few littl piles in my bulb.

Tuesday afternoon: approx 4pm, i have a drug test.

i have been drinking water to a redicoulus level (about 4 liters), my urine is clear and i plan on drinking even more possibly aother 4 litters.
    the meth isnt too incredibly strong, i started commin down about 6pm."

please help this juggalo! he is broke right now so piss clensers are out of the option, what all techniques are available to him

2. Impure157

Impure157 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So the person in question has until 4pm tuesday? What time did you post this? From what I see it looks like 7pm monday? So less than 21 hours from the initial post? Just trying to see if it's even remotely possible.

It's impossible to give any specifics in regards to timetable or whether the subject of the post will be able to pass no matter what happens simply because it's impossible to know exactly what the drug was made up of (levoamphetamine has a longer half-life than dextroamphetamine, not to mention other substances that may have been present. For example there isn't much information on the half life of dimethylamphetamine but that is easy to accidentally have traces of in the final product of an illicit meth lab as it results from certain synthesis methods after just a little too much heat) that makes any predictions I could make nothing but a complete shot in the dark.

With that said anything that could be in the persons system, ignoring cutting agents because it's an unknown variable, will be water soluble so they're already on the right track.
    A few ways to improve on what is being done, even just minor improvements, would be to:
    A) Go to a local pharmacy and find any of the health supplements/weight loss aids/pms medications that are supposed to reduce bloating and water weight, but make sure none of these contain ingredients that could cause false positives on the test.

B) Drink sports drinks like gatorade, not just water. This is both to hurry the elimination of the drug but also the safety of the person, drinking nothing but water, and alot of it is dangerous. It will speed up the drug excretion because the sugars and salts in the drink make it act as a diuretic, causing increased urination.

C) The next step is moderate doses of caffeine, like a few cups of coffee over a few hours, or a couple caffeine pills spaced out over some time (Midol is actually great for this) will act as a diuretic as well.

Being water soluble meth is one of the easiest to remove from your system but at the same time there isn't much time between the last dose and the test so it's hard to say whether anything done will work. Best of luck.

3. ClownWFrown

ClownWFrown Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright so the juggalo passed the test, he wanted to tell you,

" i followed tour advice almost religously, slowed back on the water, and went for multiple cups of cofee, a few of V8, and a few of coke. he also had ,grudgingly, assec to his sober brothers piss in a precription pill bottle at the time of the test to dilute the specimine."

thankyou Impure157 you saved my ass, i offer my undying gratitude

but lets keep this thread going with more educated ways to pass on the spot tests because im sure that theres multiple SWIMMERs that could be benifited by this information such as this

4. Impure157

Impure157 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Good to hear, the one thing people don't take into account near enough when using another persons or synthetic urine is the temperature of the sample.
    As the bladder is an internal organ that means it will be roughly the same temp as your core body temp, between about 97 and 100 degrees, so the urine will be that temp when it leaves your body. If you give the sample to person administering the test and it is obviously too cold or hot your plan will backfire.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  5. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The girl down the street suggests hand warmers, the little packages you shake to warm up. She's heard of many people using this to keep samples warm :)

Tags: