Anal use - Plugging bupropion... effective!

Discussion in 'Antidepressants' started by Nicaine, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Note -- I do not usually take bupropion for depression, he just had some around from an old prescription, so he has no tolerance whatsoever to bupropion.

SWIM cut a 100mg bupropion SR tablet in two, and crushed one of the two pieces into powder (50mg worth). He mixed this in 6-8ml water, then put the contents in a heat-proof Borosil beaker and boiled it in the microwave, watching carefully to make sure it didn't boil over.

After boiling/stopping several more times, SWIM poured the contents into another tiny glass vial, and let it sit in the fridge for a half hour. At that point, most pill contents had settled to the bottom and the solution was clear blue in color.

SWIM siphoned out the clear solution using an eyedropper into another container. Then he plugged half of it (25mg) up his rear end.

BAM! The first time, it was literally like a large pot of coffee, stimulation wise. No more euphoria than coffee either (i.e. zilch), but the stimulation was VERY real, came on in a RUSH and was fully present at the 15-minute point after the rush faded. Little or no anal irritation noted. Note -- I was also on kratom at the time, which may have added to the stimulation.

The second time (this time), he was on some benzos and again got energy, but this time it was milder and was observed some mild euphoria along with the buzz. I am tempted to plug the other 25mg, but is going to wait a half hour to make sure this one takes full effect first. Some anal irritation + intestinal stimulation noted this time.

Bottom line -- I recommend this for quick energy AT LEAST as good as that provided by caffeine, probably better. There may be recreational value in higher doses, but beware of seizures. Never exceed 100mg bupropion in any 6-8 hour period or 300mg/24 hours, and most people without a pre-existing seizure disorder should be OK. Never mix bupropion with other stimulants of any sort. Have some benzos at hand in case the rush is too strong... it's pretty intense!

Post any other experiences here...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  2. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    is that a euphoric rush or an I just chugged a 4 pack of red bull rush?

3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    swims welbutrin is in powder form can anyone think of a way to get it up there without swim going out to but a baby feeding syringe?

4. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    putting it in a capsule that fiber or antibiotics come in might work.lol turkey baster....