plugging time release morphine

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by Ellis D., Oct 30, 2006.

1. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Fellow flyers,

I have some extended release morphine (100mg) pills that he's wanting to get really high on. SWIM's plan was to break one up into 4 pieces and plug one of the pieces. Does this sound like it will work well or should SWIM go about this differently?

~Thanks

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like itd work SWIMmingly...but be sure to dissolve it in some water first and put it up there with a needle-less syringe or an eye dropper!

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    First off, there is A LOT of information on this site about using opiates rectally.

Check this thread out: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/22922

Now, I wouldn't just "plug" the pill. You needs to crush it up and mix it with a small amount of water. Breaking the pill into four pieces sounds like a good idea. You can always dose up, but can't undo something thats been done already.

Try and take a shit before you do all of this for a few reasons. One, it will aide in the aborbtion of the substance. Two, it will take some of the urge to shit after administration. Three, you will generally be more comfortable.

This is how I do it, and actually, SWIM just administered 16MG hydromorphone into his rectum and he is feeling awesome right now. I took his pills, put them into a shot glass and crushed them up with some that the pill doesn't stick to. I use the end of a battery that he has cleaned many times. SWIM then measures out about 5CC's of warm water and mixes the crushed pills with the water. SWIM mixes the water and the powder till he is satisfied with the mixture. He then procedes to draw the concoction in and out of the syringe several times to check that there are no chunks that might clog the syringe. SWIM then lubes his anus and a little on the syringe (Mind you, the syringe does not have a needle and I use a syringe that he bought at Walgreens. It small in diameter and works great. SWIM then lies down on his left side, inserts the syringe as deep as possible and injects the solution. Make sure you get all the air out of the syringe. Injecting air into your anal cavity is quite uncomfortable. SWIM then turns on all fours like a dog and stays like that for about two minutes. He then slowly pulls the syringe out till he feels his inner sphincter close. With a piece of toilet paper present, he then removes the syringe trying to spill as little of the solution as possible.

SWIM suggests lying on your left side for a few minutes and avoid abrupt movements for about ten. Just relax and get ready for the wave of euphoria that SWIy is about to experience.

Simply shoving a pill into your ass is going to dissapoint You greatly. You needs to crush it and mix it with water. SWIM hopes he helped. Be safe and its good that SWIy posted before just shoving the pill in your ass.

I am nodding so hard right now... it took him like an hour to write all that.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
  4. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It is a little strange at first but it sure gets SWIM/Y high!

Thanks for the info!

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Glad that You learned something. Continue to ask questions, SWIEllis. If You can, use the search engine before any question you may have that You thinks "this is kind of a dumb question." If You thinks that, its been asked, and if not, there is no dumb question when it comes to proper dosages and one's life.

Ask questions and get answers before proceeding forward.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  6. dixie wrecked

dixie wrecked Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    so does one want to remove the coating before crushing?

7. nitewalker

nitewalker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Some people do, however it is not necessary. Anything that doesn't get absorbed through the rectal wall, gets expelled with the next deification or enema, whichever happens next.

-peace