Combinations - "Poor man's drug?" Would this work?

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by Paracelsus, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've found this on an online news bulletin, and I wasn't sure where to put this. It's a news article but that is not what is interesting about this. So here it is:

"Home-made drug. Two times stronger and more dangerous than heroin.

A newly discovered drug is sold on the drug market - a mixture of diazepam [Valium], Papaverine, Antipirine, and Caffeine, two times as strong and harmful as heroin, has announced Catalin Popescu, Press Inspector of the Romanian Police Department.

He stated that a considerable amount of this mixed powder was confiscated, along with the capture, in the city of Giurgiu, of two drug-dealers, 17 and 22 years old. They are now under preventive arrest for trafficking and illicit consumption of drugs of abuse.

Popescu also said that the police is investigating other drug-related cases all over the country [...]" (c) ROL online network. http://stiri.rol.ro/stiri/2005/09/212345.htm

------------------------------------

My question is: would this mixture work? I've read exactly the same thing in a newspaper. But it could be just a lie because I dont think the police would release this information if it would actually work.

However, I'll keep doing theoretical research on this combination, if I'll find something new I'll post.

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds like bullshit, please provide a link. Would it "work"? Certainly such a combo would be psychoactive.

3. Paracelsus

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    already done, ive edited the message, but its all in romanian. sorry.

as a matter of fact, it could be bullshit, as this is official information from the romanian police department.]

swiradio, by using the word "work" i meant if it could be anywhere near heroin. but whatever. probably just shit

Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is the part which sounds ridiculous. They're clearly making that number up out of whole cloth.

5. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    maybe 2 times as harmful... swim doubts it beats H for euphoria and effect though.

6. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Id say a mixture like that will be more around 1.86 times as strong as heroin. :)

7. Paracelsus

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if swimatii is serios, what i seriously doubt, what makes you believe this?

BTW my imaginary friend Dan will try to get some of that.

8. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Though diazepam and caffeine certainly are psychoactive, papaverine and antipyrine aren't.
    Also combining those will certainly notfeel like heroin, I would bet his house on that.

9. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am an avid opiate and benzodiazapine user. no one would ever confuse diazapam IV to diamorphine IV.

10. Paracelsus

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thank you very much dudes, now i can see that its just bullshit, probably those two guys that made this up used something complete different.

I'll write a nice letter to a couple of newspapers cuz im really bored right now :D