Opinions - poppers ( amyl nitrate ) & Ecstasy ?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by billyloner, Mar 23, 2005.

1. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    poppers, amyl nitrate. anyone use them when on e? i used to all the time, my mate and i would take a bottle each with us and cane it repeatedly while we were up. i cant be doing with it these day though, makes me feel a bit sick and gives a bit of a headache.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
  2. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've used them whilst on e's a couple of times but i've heard its really dangerous so i try and stay away from them. They are fun but is the bangin' headache really worth it?

Poppers are really good during sex however, and i dont mean just gay sex! If you get a chance try it, itturns you into an animal!

3. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its not really dangerous.. If you like it, you do -- although it seems you would be in the minority these days[​IMG]

4. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm the same really, used to love doing them but now they just blow me away toooo much, and i got sick of the headaches. I'll probably give em another go sometime :D

5. metalex86

metalex86 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've tried it once or twice, its alright, not something i do that often though.

6. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    had it for the first time saturday while just when i was peaking and the first time it was amazing! didn't get a headach so if its going around near me i will do it again. but wouldn't go out my way to get some

7. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I find it quite extraordinary to take poppers on pills, as does anyone I've talked to about it. Poppes alone give a slightly pleasantfeeling of headrush, but when you're up, all tactile pleasure seems to be magnified by a factor of a million. It ain't good for you though; don't make a habit of it.

8. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i agree completely, poppers are enhanced by anything that your on. Try poppers when your quite drunk, it makes me laugh so much. i wonder what ghb and poppers would be like as a mix. they both enhance what your on, has anyone tried poppers and g?