Poppy Seed Tea Warning!!

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Cody Behrnes, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Cody Behrnes

Cody Behrnes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Berlin
    Hey guys and gals!

So last night I was making some Poppy seed tea as he does almost every weekend. He used his usual brand and his usual amount (1 pound) of seeds. He has had much success for the couple months he has been doing this. Last night I made a batch that was very light in color, and honestly was not that bitter, He drank down his usual 12 oz. of tea. Needless to say SWIM blacked out an hour later (At 6:00 PM) and woke up at 10:00 AM the next day. He woke up with a bloody dried on his face from his nose and vomit all over him with the worst hangover of his life. No matter how long you have been doing this, no matter how experienced you are and no matter your tolerance, PST can be extremely dangerous.I am lucky to be alive. PLEASE, always use caution, always drink slow. This shit is unpredictable and bitterness plus taste are not good indicators.

2. MDMAZING1

MDMAZING1 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from UK
    Glad you're ok.

I've heard of people overdosing this and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) each seed has a different amount of each drug in it.

So if you happen to have a handful that mostly have morphine and you're used to them mostly having codeine then it's just blind dosing.

Just curious, are these literally available from supermarkets? It's mad they're not controlled yet.

I replied to a similiar post to this recently: with these I don't know how it's possible to be safe as you're taking unknown quantities of different opiates each time.

As I say, can anyone clarify if it's a case of batches being different or individual seeds?

If it is seeds then I guess all you can do is take a very small amount and wait long enough for time to kick in then take another small amount, probably resulting in a shit high.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2017 ---
    Also I know you're new, but never use SWIM. It was once compulsory but it's now considered pointless as it doesn't help with self incrimination and makes posts harder to read.

Welcome to drugs forum
    Anyway! :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    1. 4/5,
      Good job addressing the swim issue
      Apr 10, 2017
  3. Cody Behrnes

Cody Behrnes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Berlin
    I met a guy once who got his off Amazon, There are a few brands that are notorious for not washing their seeds. the bags even have plant matter in them. Any opiates that come from the seeds are coated on the outside of the seed from being inside the poppy pod. The seeds themselves don't actually contain any alkaloids. For this reason it varies greatly from batch to batch, That same guy has never gotten a totally bunk batch though... He told me that upon drinking the tea you can feel the effects within 10-20 minutes. Just drink slowly to anyone who is going to partake.
    Thanks for the welcoming!! just made an account a few weeks ago after being a reader for years!

4. MDMAZING1

MDMAZING1 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from UK
    Really, so is they're washed they're virtually inactive and yeah sounds like just drink slow.

I don't know what other drugs you've tried? But how would you rate them addictiveness wise?

5. Cody Behrnes

Cody Behrnes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Berlin
    Welll in chronological order starting when my friend was 16 he has tried:
    2c-e
    cannabis
    Alcohol
    Mushrooms
    LSD
    MDMA
    Coke
    LSA
    Kava kava and kratom
    phenibut
    and then he got into prescription pills for a few months. He got addicted to benzos for a few months quit them, then got addicted to painkillers for a few months and then quit them. Nowadays he just sticks to Kratom, occasionally marijuana and PST But limits his consumption to only saturdays or every other saturday for PST. He does like to take mushrooms or lsd about once or twice a year. He also wants to take MDMA again in a therapeutic setting after not taking it for 4 years.

PST is very addictive. just as any other opiate is. it gets you just as high as any pain killer would. And that is correct!! If the supplier washes their seeds they are entirely inactive for they would contain no alkaloids on the seeds's shell.

6. MDMAZING1

MDMAZING1 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from UK
    Thanks for info.

I find the order your friend tried those drugs unusual!

I was scared of cannabis before I tried it, I would never have tried 2ce!

So you say that PST is very addictive but at least they've limited it to a couple of days a week, as opposed to say - Heroin!

Hope your friend stays in control, it sounds like the situation is better than it was but I know Kratom can be as addictive as an opiate and hopefully they maintain the low usage of PST and never look for anything stronger.

Good luck to them and thank you for the info!