Poppy Tea 2nd run

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by acolon_5, Oct 7, 2005.

1. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    I have noticed that there are not a huge amount of postings about poppy tea.

Just for refrence. I will make tea daily about 3/4-1 1/4 cup of ground material a day. He uses only water in my extraction. SWIM brings the water to a boil and pour it over the grinds and keep the water at a LOW boil for a min or two, let it sit for a few more and repeat.

HE save the grinds and reuse them when he am short on time in the morning or when he starts running low. he have to use about 4-5 days worth of used grinds to get through the day but he have noticed that although the tea seems very weak, the euphoria is much greater than a really strong dose of 1 run grounds. There is also not the groggy/speedy feeling that he get from strong tea (1st run)

Does anyone else have this experiance or is this just SWIM? Is this because papervine, Thenbain (sp is so bad I apologise) and other alkaloids are already removed and there is a larger % of morphine (compared to the other active ingredients)

Anyone have any clues?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      decent thread topic starter
      Sep 17, 2010
  2. Sektor

Sektor Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok Swis is gonna post THE method, follow these steps and the kick off it will be almost compatible to methadone, although the stuff tastes like shit, just dont be a pussy, knock that shit back

1: get 1kg poppy seeds, put in bowl

2: fill 1nch above seeds with water

3: squeeze in juice from three lemons

4: stir(constantly ie:dont stop stirring)this for 20mins, no less

5: filter juice from seeds

6: Knock it back!

woila, there you have it, done and done, like swis said, almost comparable to methadone like this.

1. 3/5,
      informative answer to op
      Sep 17, 2010
  3. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think the thread starter was using pods not seeds.

Anyway the best way in my experience is ice cold water to cover seeds
    put into a large water tight jug, like a juice bottle. Small amount of
    lemon juice or citric acid added, let it sit for a few minutes to let
    them get saturated them shake the hell out of it, shake shake shake!

Now open it and put a loose filter over the mouth of the bottle like
    cheesecloth or clean pantyhose and pour out the water into a glass, now
    repeat this on the seeds until the water doesn't have that bitter taste.

This shit is the best kept secret around, an opiate high in every grocery store in America.

1. 3/5,
      helpful and answers topic question
      Sep 17, 2010
  4. bigt

bigt Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    do you crack the seeds?? you use cold water???? how much of this do you drink and how many poppie seeds do you use..

5. Sektor

Sektor Newbie

Reputation Points:
    pods???????? wtf........ now thats desperate...

6. valdez18

valdez18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    your a fool if you think using pods is desperate. the pods i have right now, i'll use about 3-4 all ground up and made into tea for a high the lasts all day. feels similar to about 60mg hydrocodone to me.

7. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    Hey now....SWIM prefers the taste of pods anyday to seeds....he has always thought of the seeds as second rate....as he have over 75lbs of seeds sitting in the basement from his cracked pods

With a little milk, a bunch of cinnamon and a buttload of sugar...you can make almost anything palatable.

And desperate.....please...desperate was when hooked on the H and sticking a needle in his jimmy cauze everything else had collapsed (including in his neck, tongue, hands, feet, arms, legs etc). Not looking for a quick high(rc's are 4 that)...been doin pods forover a year....just maintaining at this point...been through methadone... buperneorphine.. and now tea.

Thanks for the replies though....good times for all

8. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    Yes valdez, It lasts all day. Better than methadone (hate that stuff). It is VERY similiar to opium, having the same combo of active alkaloids (papravine, thenbaine, codine, and good ole morphine!!)

the papravine acts as a stimulant and gives a little boost. I find it hard to nod off unless hetake a HUGE dose in the AM.

Either way it has kept him from going downtown to kop dimes of dirty cut H. It also has kept him from f'n up my skin anymore. :)

9. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok pods are much better then seeds, but if you can't find pods seeds will do ya'.

I have a low tolerance and uses half a pound of poppy seeds and soaks
    and agitates in cold water to extract, this will give SWIM a nice
    feeling but he wouldn't call it high. You need to find seeds in bulk,
    because not only are the ones sold in glass vials washed more they are
    prohibitively expensive. So great for us the cheaper the seed the
    better is for this purpose.

Of course if you're one of those people who says you can't feel anything under a 80mg oxy then this will do shit for you.

10. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    why waste the seeds when youre neighbors' yards have so much free space? its planting season FYI. GET TO WORK!!!

11. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    But thats the great thing! After giving the seeds about 4-5 washes in
    cold water to get the residue off of them you can then spread them and
    let them grow!

Find those empty uncut fields! Pods aplenty[​IMG]

12. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    Seeds have onlya fewmicrograms of morphine in them. It is the harvesting of opium from the pods that causes the seeds to get slightly coated. ie there is opium on them there seeds. Therefore as unico_walker pointed out the bulk seeds which have not been washed (and are usually seeds from India and Pakistan, at least that is the consensus on another forum, where the harvesting is done 100% by hand) usually contain alarger amount of dried opium on them than the more expensive seeds.

BEWARE: some seeds are coming from plants that have been engineered to produce only Thebaine for oxy production and there have been some reports of people becoming very sick from a Thebaine overdose. again my source is another forum dedicated to opiates and poppy tea. Edited by: acolon_5

Tags: