possible mixes with mescaline (peruvian torch)

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by jesusfreak666er, May 26, 2006.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am expecting some dried torch powder in the mail and has several questions. Thanks in advance for any answers or help.

1. Swim will have 75g since I am splitting a 125g with swim's friend. Would you recomend making 2 trips of 50 and 25 (not very intense, but fun I have tried 25 for the his first trip) or just to split 75 in half evenly for 2 moderate trips. What do you recomend?

2. I want to try a combo of lsa and mescaline or dxm and mescaline, has anyone tried this, if so how was it? Any comments on this topic would be highly apreciated. I have scouted out erowid and observed some reports but a first hand experiance would be nice to discuss, sometimes trip reports on erowid are not a representation of the average experiance. (not to say erowid isnt my favorite site ever, this site being 2nd)

I apreciate any answers or comments thanks

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    1. I wouldn't know what to do. 2 portions of 62.5 grams would be nice, but I would be interested to see what 50 grams will do.

2. It is beyond me why you'd want to mix Morning Glory or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (I assume that you's not going to use LSA, as that's practivly unavailable and illegal) with Peruvian Torch. Note that Peruvian Torch contains various other compounds than mescaline, so there is a big difference there as well. Peruvian Torch is strong enough on it's own and has much less bodily discomfort.

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    alfa Swim actually ment that I had the option of having one 25g and one 50g or 2 doses of 37.5g or 1 dose of 75g. What would would u advise to do, (25 is enuff for swim to have an energetic high but not a real trip) I hasnt read any reports of higher doses that 60g so 75g sounds intimidating, though all cacti have different potency.

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  5. Cyano

Cyano Newbie

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o
    I had an alcohol extract of 2 ounces (56g) Peruvianus yesterday. It was strong enough. He definetely did not want to combine this with LSA or DXM. It was weird enough on it´s own. This stuff is a heavy drug and works quite long. (I have not slept for nearly 24 hours) If LSA or DXM does not mix with it well, one will go through a hell for many hours. Swim very had negative experiences with shrooms and sedatives. Fortunately shrooms are far less intense than cacti. If 50g does not seem to be enough on it´s own, Swim better use 75g than mix it with something else.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thats a good point, I dont wanna get stuck in a robo-mescallato vovage that turned bad, swim decieded to go with the cactus at 50g on it's own and save the 25 for later. appreciate the input thanks and happy tripping

7. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    If You doesn't have enough for a high does tryp There are a few methods of potentiating the experiance.

1) Syrian Rue (1-5g) ; Increases visuals, intensity, euphoria, and intensity
    2) Melatonin (10-20mg for 7 days OR 25mg the night before but this does
    not work as well); increases euphoria most of all but does increase intensity of visuals, not duration in SWIM's experiance.

I have tried and tested both of these methods and they seem to work QUITE WELL. I have read elsewhere that both multiply the effect by 3. I have had quite successful attempts with 30g dried PT combined with the methods described above....it was about the same as 80-95g of the same batch of cacti.

I am now attempting both of these methods with a very low dose (15g PT) to see how far down the threshold dose can be taken. His belief is that it can be taken down pretty far....thus saving time, effort, money, and reducing the amount of slime/gelcaps/extract that one needs to use.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have had a degree of success mixing the DMT containing shrub Psychotria viridis with a Mescaline containing Trichocereus cacti. Very complementing effects. Admixtures have been used extensively by Shamans throughout South America for thousands of years.

Doc