Snorting - possible that unused coke in your sinus can release days later?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by suninmy_MOUTH, Sep 30, 2006.

1. suninmy_MOUTH

suninmy_MOUTH Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am all about the descriptive titles now :p

couple of days after I did a bunch of coke, his nose finally started to clear. with that... some mild symptoms of coke appeared as well. kinda light-headed/body... pupils look a little dialated... little bit faster heart rate?

is it nothing? or is it left-over blow that was trapped in the sinus... or in the body somehow?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I have noticed a similar thing but only the next morning and it only happened once, another one of my friends also said they have experienced that.

However, it maybe nothing.

3. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Probably nothing. It can definitely get stuck up in there for awhile. However, most of the shit that gets stuck in one's nose comes out via blowing, sneezing, etc. It is reasonable to accept that some could be absorbed by the nasal tissue days later, but it sure seems unlikely it would be enough to matter. Think about how much could/would be available for absorbtion days later and then consider whether that amount of pure product would even affect swiy. So, it is definitely possible, but seems unlikely -- perhaps the slightly euphoric affects were due to being able to breathe through that nose again.

SWIM's definitely seen stuff come back out the next day (always seems like a sign things were overdone a bit the night before), but never heard of recycling it...

4. INodHardOhYeah

INodHardOhYeah Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The residue thats still stuck up there is just left over crap that isn't absorbed by your mucous membranes, i.e. cut and maybe a little bit of cola. Any effects you are feeling aren't from the coke, its all in your head (pun intended).

5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I couldnt imagine coke stayin up there without absorbing, more likely a cutter. Maybe 1 day but a couple of days is a lil ulikely but who knows everyones body is different it is definately possible.

6. tyrantfour

tyrantfour Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this has happend several times and swit disagrees, as he has had euphoric feeling, on one occurence, 2 days without. if it was sub-consious, it was very strong(enough so as to be noticed physically). the effects was about the same as say a bump. does anybody have any hard evidence either way?