Post Ecstasy breakfast

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Euphoric, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Aside from common vitamims that are good to take after a night on E, what do the lab technicians feed there rhinoceri for breakfast after a night on E? I know lots of people who love a big greasy breakfast after a night of drinking, but what about E? I was thinking very healthy stuff, like fruit and nuts and cereal and juice and such. Recommendations and reasonings?

2. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    All SWIM's ecstacy experiences with the obligatory, time-honoured post-roll McChicken Sandwich.

3. thinkcooper

thinkcooper Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM and SWIM's lovely wife prefer a nice spicy bloody mary with lots of veggies the morning after.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Says Bongo:

"Two rotten eggs and some burnt toast. I have a tapeworm - and it's good enough for him!"

5. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    oranges (or you's fruit of choice) are my favourite morning after food, they make him feel healthier even thought this is probably a placebo effect. and they taste great. then by about 3 or 4pm I am ready for something big and greasy, he likes going to those chain pubs like yates or varsity and ordering those massive burgers or barbecue chicken melts or something of that ilk.

6. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM just has to agree with SWIAkestick, any chicken burger roll sandwhich type thing including mayo served from somewhere like Mc Donalds, Burger king or KFC.
    SWIM urges anyone who has never experienced chicken burger with mayo like products served from fast food outlets after the effects of XTC to indulge in a pleasure they can experience no other way following theyre next roll. It really is the king of after roll foods:D ;)

Trust in SWIM he always knows best

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Great! Now the police will be able to get warrants to search houses of people who go to KFC and order a chicken sandwich!

8. geezaman

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am sorry to say that if they steak out his local KFC they will get him fair and square, I will not run but will do his upmost to get his chicken based snack no matter what. they may take his freedom and his drugs but no one will take his chicken sandwich:mad:

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ravioli out of a tin

10. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Many of SWIM's drug experienced have focused around Heinz tinned Ravioli.

11. chiliblue

chiliblue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I usually cant think about brekkie after e..so I usually drinks tea..lots of tea...then by the end of the day I take a good multivitamin and eats a meal of some light, healthy sort...usually involving vegetables..maybe some fruit

12. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Funny I was just going to recommend tea. Preferably tea with strong anti-oxidant properties, such as green tea or red bush (rooibos. South African stuff)

13. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Some nice garlic and oil Italian angel hair pasta is quite nice the day after! Throw in some fried sausage, and mmmmmmm. Tea is quite nice as well.

I don't know if it helps him really, but the carbs from the pasta help energize him while a nice mint tea (as in slightly intoxicating mint, though I don't know which one, he generally gets them from random 3rd world countries) will soothe him so he can relax during the day.

14. MaxCamel

MaxCamel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    This isnt anything healty or whatever but one thing swim must eat/drink is a Slurpee from a store called the 7-eleven here in the U.S. after a night of the madman.

15. Conkermon

Conkermon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from The Netherlands
    I find tea and other drinks taste really different/nasty post-roll. Anyone else get this? He usually really craves a cup of tea but when he gets it, it tastes.. wrong. As for breakfast, he likes something simple like toast and jam if his jaw isn't too fucked up. Otherwise he probably won't eat until supper.

16. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Anyone who eats a KFC chicken sandwich straight, let alone on a comedown surely deserves to get taken out of the loop for a while, wouldn't ye say?

A Certain Mouse used to swear by Kelloggs variety packs, Alpen & Weetabix, all in one bowl (although not the whole variety pack at once - that'd be silly & would require a rather large bowl!), topped with lots of sugar & covered in blue Provomel soy milk. These days he prefers gin & eggy-bread, although tea is always good too...

17. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    SWIM always found everything tastes kind of different the following day, even if throughly brushing teeth (and tounge). When I used to roll he used to stay up all night each time and so not eat for up to 36 hours, then sleep and eat in the morning. If he forced himself to eat something for the benefit of his body it would only be a (rubbery) roll from the garage by the local pub on some soup when he finally went home.

I love the McD Chicken Sandwhich also, never had the one from KFC because everytime I go there I always get a bargain bucket. :)

18. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hell Yes SWIKomodoMK, the more drug experiences based around KFC the better, I say.

19. geezaman

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Maybe the power of chicken burger type fast food snacks is a silver member thing the oldies are just too far over the hill to appreciate:p

SWIM wishes to reconsider his position though, realizing that if a nice fresh unopened box of 24 nitrous caps had by some freq of high people been forgotten the night before, he would happily have this for breakfast rather than a Mc Chicken Sandwich. This though would be some freak of high people.:D

Any higher members prepared for SWIthem to admit to having a love for post E chicken?;)