post worst and/or best oev or cev on dxm

Discussion in 'DXM' started by weed mania, Sep 29, 2005.

1. weed mania

weed mania Newbie

Reputation Points:
    post ur best or worse or both and as many as you want hallucination's oev's or cev'son dxm and include dose ...well i took 550 mg of it and was in a tottaly dark room and saw a door and it opened and green goblins were flyingout and it was not scary at all it was very funny bcouz they all had there own stucture and own face some where really fat and some were very skinny and some looked like freinds my i include that some of my freinds are fairly ugly lol [​IMG]i never had a bad visual though oev or cev and for anyone who does not know and should know oev= open eye visual and .. cev = closed eye visual......... o and im srry for such a long topic name

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Hehe. I have only taken DXM once at 350mg. The only OEVs he got were crazy. His entire field of vision was switching from color to black and white. Quite neat I have never experienced anything like this from any other drug.

3. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont know how people see things like u saw weed mania... cause i have
    never seen something to the extent of monsters or something that i
    basically havent seen in real life... completely made up... i usually
    just see me flying or falling or the place around me as something
    completely different... and the feeling u get on dxm sets more of what
    your seeing than the visual actually does... but i have noticed that
    dxm really doesnt allow u to be scared of anything that happens cause
    of dxm... cools stuff...

4. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow weed mania, that sounds like an interesting trip.

I have never had a true hallucination on DXM, just colors seem alot
    brighter and sometimes I feel like he's seeing just "frames" of
    what's really going on and not the whole picture.

5. weed mania

weed mania Newbie

Reputation Points:
    maybe try to close your eyes or go into a pitch black room or maybe if you take more then you take now you will bcouz maybe it doesent hit you as hard as it hits me like they say diffrent people react diffrently to drugs

6. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    the only 1 I have ever even had was very short but very trippy for some reason. He was walking towards his friend down the hall from him and his friend asked what they were watching on TV, just then a large blue blob can over his vision and seemed to just cover his friend as he could see everything around him, just not his friend. BTW this was an OEV on 750mg's syrup form.

7. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    250-700mgs - no CEV or OEV sometimes the walls of brightly litrooms seem "staticky" but i think this is mainly due to pupil dialations.

700-800mgs - no CEV, OEVs are observed but they are generally limited to "out of body experiences " which is like looking at yourself doing things, and very odd spacial distortions (spaces seem to fold in on themselves, things look both too close and too far away at the same time).

900+mgs - REAL OEVs start. Complete immersion into the world of imagination. I was living on the moon, i looked out of my apartment window, saw the moonscape, and earth in the distance. Closed the blinds..then some time later, looked outside AND IT WAS STILL THERE. Completely incredible. Fiction, reality, imagination all merged into one.

-dc

8. boredINbuffalo

boredINbuffalo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was tripping pretty hard on 9mg/mg and cannabis, and recalls very
    vivdly his adventures flying through the brightest blue sky he had ever
    seen, over the greenest grass known to man, then stopping in mid air and
    having a conversation with the apparent discarnate entity in front of him
    (it was "embodied" as a ball of blue light) This was a OEV.

For CEVs, SWIM recalls his first trip, at 5mg/kg, he was told by his trip
    partner to lay back on the bed and spread his arms and legs to the
    corners. I was a bit incoherent, but did as asked, being very trusting
    in his partner. It was well worth it. He closed his eyes, and imediately, as
    he did so, he felt himself being pulled to the left with great force and
    speed, travelled through a kind of greyish tunnel, and found himself on a
    beach at night, looking at the sand and palm trees, quite certain that he
    was on a small body orbiting alpha centauri.

9. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok when u say closed eye visuals? do u mean what u picture in ur head liek when i say teh word " apple " u can make a apple appear in ur head... or do u mean when ur looin into darkness with ur eyes closed... what u see actually changes? i dont understand this cause how could u see su,mthin with out light reflection?

also the only thinsg ive had OEV's on was dramamine and benadrly... they are quite teh same hallucinations andteh same patterns and movemnt on things occur... Are DXM and Acid and DMT much mroe real and liek u can say to urself thsi anit normal? i dotn quite understand teh visual part of drugs cause i havent experienced it before..liek how coudl waht u see chaneg u u suddenly start seeing gablins or other hallucinations

peace

10. Bongermann

Bongermann Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I flew over a great expanse, a mountain range! It was like The Never
    Ending Story, or something like it. It was awesome. First time trying
    354mg's, strong dose for me then. I've also had dolls peak out from
    behind things, and I have a strong fear of dolls. Though, during the
    experience, I was more curious than afraid. I enjoyed it, actually.

11. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Slovakia
    Very interesting reports. These trips must be awesome, it's a shame that I'm afraid to try higher doses, but at least it's better for my body.

On 300mg DXM I've had some very nice CEVs. My cousin was playing some music and each time the music changed, the CEVs changed a little bit. Once I closed my eyes and something like a landscape started appearing, I've noticed some plant leaves etc. and 99%, if not 100% of my CEVs were about NATURE! Which I think is quite amazing. I also saw a pattern, like hexagons, these got colored, and suddenly I was looking at a snake moving. The hexagons were his scales. My vision was fixed on his neck, his body was moving, and the hexagons on his neck were changing colors, which seemed very bright. I also saw random shapes of plant leaves etc.

I really felt the urge to bump this thread because it is a very good one, people might want to share their amazing trips.

12. Transform

Transform Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from earth
    Never really had wild oev's from dxm (tried it recreationaly arround 6 times) most I got was basic stuff, vibration of surfaces,changing colors, 2D patterning and a thoughtless void. However eyes closed while very inebriated from DXM was vibrant and full of dream-like visions. Very dreamy at high doses. Never had out of bodies or earth shattering visual effects sadly. And I refuse to push above a 500mg dose as half a gram makes me queasy.

13. Opiate lover27

Opiate lover27 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The craziest oevs ive had on dxm were the out of body experiences. One time I took 1200 mg and I fell asleep before it kicked in, I awoke completely out of my mind and it felt like my body was moving on its own. I saw myself in 3rd person like it was a video game and I didn't even know where my body was taking me. I ended up in the bathroom puking into the toilet, at that point I saw myself as a dragon breathing fire into the toilet. That was one crazy ass trip man. Another time at a dose around 500 mg I was laying in my bed I saw the whole room spinning with waves of colors around me. I remember for some reason thinking that I was tinkerbell. I said it outloud, I'm tinkerbell, I'm tinkerbell with enthusiasm, I also felt like I could fly. The coevs I have are usually just random scenery, nothing too special but still pretty neat. The favorite one I had was when I thought I was in space, I saw stars flying past me like I was flying through it. I remember crying tears of joy from this as well.

Opiate lover27 added 73 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

No closed eye visuals are the visuals you see with your eyes closed. Next time you do dxm try laying down on your bed with no lights on and closing your eyes and you may see some cevs.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014