Combinations - Potential interesting combo? Propylhexedrine + levmetamfetamine

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by Nicaine, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    The only question is, how would one ingest those awful Vicks inhalers? What's inside them anyway, and how is the levmetafetamine ingested if one were to do it?

I am really itching to try this combo... can two "almost-speeds" manage to cross the line and feel like the real thing in combination?

I will probably find out soon... :) ;)

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    just be careful with the heart rate thing! sounds potentially dangerous to swim, but then again stimulants arent his most-researched compound...

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Got this from another message:

The Vicks is gonna contain much worse nasties than Benzedrex, likely requiring an extraction. Anyone know if there's a substitute for ether that will filter out camphor (which is toxic)? If not, what's an OTC source of ether... I hear some engine starting fluid, but don't know the brand name.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Do Vicks inhalers still contain l-meth?
    And I don't think the propylhexedrine would amplify the in-active levo-methamphetamine, it would still do as little as it would alone, You will only feel the propylhexedrine.
    B.T.W.Nicaine,SWIM noticed your lab animals really like propylhexedrine, don't they ?;)

5. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Last time I checked the only easy, and somewhat safe, results from a simple extraction was with a Benzedrex product.

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yep it turns out they do :p. Not that it equates to something picked up on the streets, but I say it's WAY better than caffeine. :) The cottonny method of intake is something of a downer tho. If HCl were more common, I would have been doing extractions by now. Almost seems not worth bothering tho.

Maybe the levmetafetamine idea wasn't a good one. Yet it seems that it should have *some* effect... but the word here is repeatedly that it has absolutely none. Maybe I'll tell SWIM just not to bother.

7. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Levo-methamphetamine does have some effects, but they're not recreational, it's just good for clearing sinuses.

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ok... that word "methamphetamine" keeps making SWIM think it should do something (even at 10% of d-amphetamine)... but given the difficulty of messing with ether and the poisonous qualities of camphor, I will probably pass. He just ordered some methylone elsewhere & is much more looking forward to receiving that than playing with Vicks inhalers ;). If he needs energy between now & then, I guess it's good old Benzedrex (plus hot orange spice tea to kill the taste of lavender). Even kratom can give a pretty good energy boost at times.

9. kingdxm

kingdxm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have tried Vick's inhalers many times and feels that propyl is better. I am almost positive that levometafetamine is simply another name for levomethamphetamine, which is the weaker isomer of methamphetamine, dextro being the good stuff. Vick's inhalers use to call the drug in them l-desoxyephedrine, which again is levometh. I have used citric acid and soaked 5-10 chopped up cottons(a blender with citric acid solution works great)cottons from the inhalers. Then he lets them soak for 30 min. to an hour, filters it and adds a small amount of mineral spirits( Ronsonal or any type of naptha or lighter fluid woks good, even BBQ lighter fluid) and shakes it for a few minutes. Then SWIM lets the 2 layers seperate and siphons off the lighter fluid and throws it away. This contains the menthol, camphor, bornyl acetate, and lavender oil in it. Then he simply boils down the acid/levo solution to a small amount, cools it, and drinks it. Levometh apparently can be isomerized to a 50/50 mix of levo/dextro MA by boiling it in HCl for about 16 hours.

10. Thylli

Thylli Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A Benzy and a Vicks can be put in the same dish and extracted together. No real change, just that nasty taste you get from a Vicks. After extraction, I have diluted vicks, and the Benzy/Vicks combo in H2O. And it turns purple. Swim still wouldn't do both at the same time. This can still cause the headache. Cut the extracted combo in half and do it that way.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017