potentiate addderalll

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by sk3000, Feb 25, 2007.

1. sk3000

sk3000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey all, im new btw..

so SWIM wanted to know a few things just for cautious sakes...

could SWIM drink grapefruit juice, then take some bakingsoda(mixed w/ water), then around 30mins later, take the adderall?

also...could SWIM take 5-htp with all this? or should SWIM just not mess with that?..bcuzz SWIM hears it helps..but then SWiM heard "anti-depressant" can be lethal????...and I know 5-htp is more of a "natural" anti-depressant, rather than harmful chemicals...so any sort of feedback would be GREAT!

btw...I have dosed on 50mgs (adderall XR) but must dose again tmr for the "weekend" cramming of school work...THANKS AGAIN!

(PS: awesome forum btw, my been searching for a forum such as this,,but took awhile to find...but im glad i found it now! WOO! :p)

2. sk3000

sk3000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    :((( wheres all the helpful informative people!! T__T....plz respond someone..any input would be great!

3. sweatloaf13

sweatloaf13 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from U.S.A.
    Baking soda does(for swim)potentiate and extend the length of time of the effects.....Vitamin C moves the amp thru you QUICKER and can diminish effects tho I suspect it takes a large dose

4. sw2431

sw2431 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    baking soda does work but watch how much baking soda and amph you take because baking soda strongly reduces the amount of amph that is excreated from your body which means its is possible that if taken in a large amount a potentially dangerous amph level in the body. so I would suggest the golden rule of using new substances or combos - start low and work your way up to the best dose

5. MendozatheJEW

MendozatheJEW Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    Grapefruit juice contains citric acid which will reduce the absorbtion levels of Adderall. This will lower the effects, while baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which helps reduce stomach acid levels, there is really little difference if You is taking XR. The best thing to do is lower the amount You is taking by crushing XR beeds into IR and taking lower amount. But You should make sure that he takes half the dose first to make sure it has less effects than needed, than by 10mg can take it. This will help limit taking too much, You should not use baking soda, 5-htp is mostly useless. If amount is not working, only lowering dose or switching to IR at higher level can help