1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - Potentiation and Plugging

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by kswickk, Oct 30, 2010.

1. kswickk

kswickk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi everyone!
    This is my first post here, and after a few weeks of lurking, I finally decided to join the forum. I have learned a lot of valuable information, and would like to say this is an awesome website, and better than most of the forums I frequent.

Now AFOAF has a question.

Swim has managed to acquire a bunch of 30mg oxycodone IR pills. Swim has tried potentiation with great results, and he wants to try plugging. Swim has a pretty good tolerance, usually snorting two 30mg IR pills to get a nice high.

Swim wants to potentiate and then plug one of these pills. Is there anything he should know? Will potentiation effect his high if he plugs the pill, or not do anything as he rectally took the pill?

2. kailey_elise

kailey_elise Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    If I remember correctly, some forms of potentiation should work, as some of the plugged substance will eventually pass through the liver. So, potentiation methods that focus on the liver enzymes would probably be the most successful. However, most of the potentiation methods are focused on getting the most out of oral use, since it's generally the least effective. Plugging, obviously, will be more effective than oral right out of the gate. :)

In addition, I believe I read in one of those monstrous threads on potentiation, that if plugging the substance, it would be helpful to add a pinch (or so) of baking soda to the mix prior to insertion; this adjusts the pH of the mixture and can make it easier for the rectum to absorb.

HTH, and make sure to read the threads on potentiation thoroughly to get information for your friend's friend! :) Tell him to be careful & be safe - he can always add more, but he can't take it away if it's too much!

~Kailey

3. kswickk

kswickk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you Kailey!
    My friends friend says he missed the part mentioning the baking soda. It was much appreciated and he says he loves you

4. meth_latex_catsuit_doll

meth_latex_catsuit_doll Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    As a matter of fact plugging opiates with [a pinch of] antacids in the mix won't do much to the PH, nor help in absorption. The only factors that affect absorption is to break the substance down in a form of tiny amount of liquid (as the colon, unlike the stomach, won't break anything down).

The idea behind Alkalizing agents (such as Tums or baking soda) is to raise blood pH and lower urine PH. Alkaline urine promotes reabsorbtion of the substance, that otherwise would be eliminated. Therefore, it prolongs action.

I would normally just eat 3 Tums 30 minutes prior to plugging.