Drug info - powder glass passed off as coke

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by XTCgirlXTC, May 8, 2005.

1. XTCgirlXTC

XTCgirlXTC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there is a lot of powdered glass going around here as coke... other than the obvious fact that it will cut the shit out of your nose... are there any life threatening effects of snorting powdered glass...

2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    powder glass=bad, Coke=good

powder glass passed off as coke in this forum=bad, powder glass passed off as coke in coke forum=silly question.

3. XTCgirlXTC

XTCgirlXTC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it may be a silly quesion, but it does happen... and more people than you would think acutally buy it

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You dont do a nummy before you buy a bag? and it really looks the same? damn that's fucked though.

Muirner

5. sunshine

sunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would highly suggest you find new dealers or a new place to live man. I have never heard of glass being passed for coke. and def take muirner's advice, always numb that shit before you get too serious with it. Im sorry man, I feel for you, I really have never heard of something so absurd and morbid as to deal glass and tell someone its cocaine.

6. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    You might get more hits on this if it gets moved to the coke forum, I donno. Certainly sounds like a unique situation tho,but man that is messed up. Do these people know that the stuff is cut with glass and just dont give a shit or what? What if someone tries to IV some of this? That would be life threatening for sure.

7. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    All you have to do is taste a tiny bit of it and you will know the difference!! However, selling powdered glass as a drug is a genuinely</span> criminal act.
    Edited by: enquirewithin

8. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    But dont you put it on a spoon and light it or something to break it down. I dont know the process to shooting coke off hand, i'm sure i'll run across it tonight on here. But i dont think the glass would break downin the water, and if you pull it up through the needle hopefully it isnt so small it'd go in the needle... if so hopefully you used a filter [​IMG]

Muirner

9. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Coke dissolves VERY easily in water-- glass NEVER does. Only a dealer-from-hell would even consider selling powdered glass. I have met some dealers who are real scum, but powdered glass[​IMG]... never.

10. TranceAddict

TranceAddict Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    powedered glass??!?! I'm shocked! thats amazing. I've heard of people
    getting ripped off with other crap like baking soda but even baking
    soda wont fuck up your nose like that. and I can't imagine how it would
    be processed I mean how do they get powdered glass in the first
    place..grind it down? seems like much hard work is going into something
    that is real harmful

11. XTCgirlXTC

XTCgirlXTC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is this seriously not happening anywhere else... i know that the powdered glass can be bought at almost any arts and crafts shop here, and it's definately making a lot of people think twice before they hit a bump... but i thought that it might be happening somewhere besides kansas

12. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Speaking of which, it would be hard to stop SWIM from severely damaging any asshole who tried to sell him powdered glass. He's fast with his knife hand, I'd have to grab him from behind & hold him back.

Can't believe anyone would actually pull a stunt like selling powdered glass as cola. [​IMG] Not even mentioning the fact that anyone trying this is begging for serious acts of vengeance. I suspect the practice won't last long as Darwin's laws come into play here.Edited by: Nicaine

13. pr0m3theus

pr0m3theus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's possibly one of the most heinous crimes i've ever heard of... just below child rape.

To answer the origional question though, I suppose some of the powdered
    glass might find it's way into a lung, which could very easily turn
    life threatening. Since it won't dissolve, it's gotta go
    somewhere.

14. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Why is this in Forum rules, news and how to get started?

15. Qish

Qish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    63 y/o
    i think the question is directed to teh "how to get started", i think
    s/he thought it was how to get started doing drugs...but yeah, coke
    forum would be a better place.

16. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive heard about it in Canada in the news there was a statictic like (i cant remember the exact persent but it was high) of street coke has been found to have glass so its not isolated

17. brandonBOYDrox

brandonBOYDrox Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    did you do something to piss this guy off?

i don't understand why some dealers make it so obvious that they are selling fake shit...i mean don't they want to keep customers and have a good rep?

thats fucked up

18. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've seen lots of fake shit but NEVER have I heard of anything so outrageous as someone selling powedered glass as cokeknowing that their customers are going to snort that. That is... really fucked up. My advice to you is to ignore whether or not that could be dangerous and just don't do it. Obviously, it can't be good for your noseor throat or anything at all. If you are going to deal with coke, find another source and take nummies prior to purchasing, or you could always not use coke.[​IMG]

19. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Imagine how bad it'd hurt to take a nummy of powdered glass? I know that i suggested it but now that i think of it all i can think of is ouch and [​IMG]. I guess if it is really needed then take a spoon, some water and put a tiny bit of the coke in it. The coke should disolve. If it does go for a nummy, then pull the solution up into a syringe, and shoot. Ok so maybe not shoot, but oculdnt u just drink the water and have it be ok?

Muirner

20. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was talking to a friend about this and they saidthe dealers do it so the glass cuts your nose and is absorbed faster which makes sense......kinda