Paraphernalia - Preferred cocaine choppers/sniffers...

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Nicaine, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I took an 11mm by 1.75mm razor blade out of an exacto knife. He uses the dull edge to crush, and the sharp side to chop. Works excellent (except he's cut his hand with the thing in his pocket several times).

For the sniffer, I use a red tube that came off a pen (about 5.5mm long). It's wider at one end and narrower at the other, which allows a gentle sniff for normal usage, and with a hard sniff it can pull up an entire line at once!

Who else has a preferred method that's a bit different than usual?Edited by: Nicaine

2. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I use my credit card to break the big bits [​IMG]then use a Mcdonalds straw or a rizzla:p

3. frosty

frosty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from earth
    I use the tube off a brass pen with his name on it...smaller on one
    side so it works the same....he also chops with his old Army ID...SWIM
    gets a kick out that he's used it ever since his first time[​IMG]

4. esance

esance Newbie

Reputation Points:
    metal cigarette case (mirror alternative) because it fits right in ur
    pocket with less chance of breaking and its less suspicious, a pen
    (preferably one with a more narrow end leadin 2 a fatter end (fat end
    should be slanted, easier snort cuz of scooping effect), a credit/gift
    card of some sort (must be sturdy) 2 crush, and one of those big pocket
    knives 2 chop. after that, have fun.

5. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i roll with the standard equipment. razor blade for chopping, dollar
    bill for snorting, preferably a 20 cuz it makes me feel rich. of course
    after buying yay im generally not in posession of a 20 dollar bill. [​IMG]

6. augustine

augustine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM makes a paper bag and pounds it with something flat and hard, like the handle of some orange scissors. If you then open up the paper and tap gently, you can separate the powder from the tiny rocks that remain and pound the rocks again. Definitely not a quiet method, but I have gotten really fine powder like this. He hates trying to chop up every single tiny pebble with a blade or card.

And then a cut (4-6") straw to suck it all up nice and clean.Edited by: augustine

7. esance

esance Newbie

Reputation Points:
    really, who is swim, i still havent figured it out, somebody im me on yahoo at sdratman or on aim at aiverson3rathole please.

8. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael Newbie

Reputation Points:

swim knows what you mean. nothing like trying to chop a rock or pebble and watching it shoot out in the floor where there happens to be rather tiny pebbles of sheetrock. I felt so depressed.

9. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I use amortar and pestel, stolen from HS chemistry dept., this grinds it into a VERY fine powder.

10. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    [​IMG]
    start with the C rocks or whatever
    [​IMG]
    lay a piece of cellophane (cigarrete wrap) over the C, it should be big enougt to leave an inch arround the C pile
    [​IMG]
    roll a round chape thing like a lighter back and fort untillC isabsolutely crushed
    [​IMG]
    chop the crushed C, not it´s as fien powderd as it can be. C has not sticket to cellophane.
    ah, do not try it if the C is wet.
    swim keeps a small notepad to roll the tube and then dispose it.

11. powderhead55

powderhead55 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Snorting tube/spoon for Cocaine

what do you use to snort when you do lines? bump? i just started a lil while ago so i still use cut straws or rolled up dollar bills for lines and a pen cap for bumping, but was wondering what kinda thing you guys use

12. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i usually just use a rolled up dollar bill, but at one point when i was a high roller i used a rolled up $100 bill, it made me feel like a famous rapper or something!

13. brandonBOYDrox

brandonBOYDrox Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i used a straw but that would cut my nose sometimes so i started taking the cushiony thing off of pens and using that to snort so it'd be softer.

i've always wanted one of those things like sarah michelle gellar has in the movie cruel intentions...the little cross that opens and has a spoon.

14. bolan

bolan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    haha IHrtHalucingens, me too i use money the higher the better. I once drew out a 500$ bill from the bank just for sniffing then i put it back.

15. youngandwasted

youngandwasted Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    razor blade works best. and snort with a plastic tampon applicator. you can cut it to the size you want it too. also always use your own, don't want to get hep or infections, its very easy like that.

16. cash911

cash911 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The BEST way to get nice fluffly cocaine is to use a tea strainer and a metal baby spoon. Grind the coke through the tea strainer with the metal spoon and you'll end up with nice fluffy coke. A friend showed me that method and it works very nice. You also get more for your money and it's easier on SWIM's nose.

17. Cuba

Cuba Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim usually can't wait to get home/party before he toots. Typical para consists of the first CD case he can find in friends/his car, credit card and a bill. Swim's Booger Sugar comes in rock solid cubes, so he places a dollar flat over the yay on top of the CD case and smashes down with a credit card. then he drags the card on its edge over the bill several times pushing down. Chop it some more to get it real fine, then hits the slopes.

18. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    ^^Yeah a card works best for swim in conjunction with a mirror, you get more of a fine powder that way (and you don't slice the fuck out of yourself)......snorts with a rolled up bill, straw or whatevers handy...sometimes he forgets the tooting and goes straight for the needle...<---although its not the preffered method for swim it does give him one hell of a kick in the ass

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  19. JasonBU

JasonBU Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    some help from Ikea

SWIM noticed that Ikea sells a dirt-cheap mortar and pestel. It makes the fluffiest snow I have ever seen. It looks even fluffier on SWIM's cheap 12"x12" Ikea frameless mirror.

20. neoken

neoken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim's setup is sorta like cash911's. He has a tea strainer that can fit into a shotglass and uses a plastic spoon to grind it through then just flips the shot glass over onto a glass/mirror and has doesn't have to worry anythign messing with it.